Mazda 5 Door Sills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how these will fit a Mazda5? Maybe a picture after installation? Thanks.

It looks like I already have a black one in place in the front.

I don't see how these will fit a Mazda5? Maybe a picture after installation? Thanks.

It looks like I already have a black one in place in the front.

They will fit. I have a set installed in my Mazda5. The rear sills have to be attached using silicone glue over the OS plastic as the double-sided tape will not work on the black pastic.
The front sills replace the OE black plastic sills i.e., in the front you have to take out the OE sills and replace with the metal sills using double-sided tape.

They will fit. I have a set installed in my Mazda5. The rear sills have to be attached using silicone glue over the OS plastic as the double-sided tape will not work on the black pastic.
The front sills replace the OE black plastic sills i.e., in the front you have to take out the OE sills and replace with the metal sills using double-sided tape.

+1 on that, just received my door sills today and did exactly what antlind said. Works great, looks great, what else do I need???!!! (first)

Dima....post pics of this for us to see man.

Who did you end up buying from, how much was it and what was the service like?

Last edited:
IMG00096.jpg

(mswerd) thanks dima! I ordered them last night $100 usd, with exchange rates I figure that is pretty close to what you paid. I just hope my wires aren't as fuzzy as yours seem to be when I go to install mine (lurker)

Red sent you a PM because you have your email turned off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back