Marko's MSP

Yea I saw some dyno sheets floating around a thread on here and it wasn't too impressive compared to the 505.

ok i have to post again, that is the most immaculate msp ive ever seen, how big is that picture normally?
i want it for my desktop background *wipes the drool off the table*

As cheesy as it sounds im really flattered by your comment, since there are many MSP's that are really well done. I never really looked at my MSP as being one of the nicest so its really nice when others look at it and think that.

As far as the picture i'm pretty sure its something like a 4mb picture so you can deff make a background from it. Just PM me your email address and ill send you the hi res pic.

I literally tried to go through every part people commonly add and came up with this:
Thicker swaybars
Coolant catch can
505 intake mani (debatable b.c his is ported)
Wastegate actuator
Cf goodies
Lighter track wheel/tire setup than the rh's (although since hes running spacers makes me think he likes having the rh's nd wont be getting wheels)

So out of the handful of things that he could even consider doing, none are really necessary.
aside from stripping the car and caging it, e cant really make it a better track car.
This is the most complete msp that i have ever seen.

Well done on making, imo, the sweetest msp on the forum

Sorry guys nothing against your msps but this is sooooo clean and well done

Thanks for all of the very kind words, I really appreciate it.

As far as the Intake Mani goes i really cant say if it helped and how much. In addition to doing a port and polish, the vics chambers were removed and ported to give the plenum more volume. I plan on going with a 505 manifold in the future anyway.

Dear God! Bravo on this gem! Absolutely immaculate! I want to see the inside! I have a buddy with a Nogaro Blue S4.... it was my favorite blue but god damn this car gives it a run for its money. I would love to see an interior to match the outside :)

Thanks again for all of the awesome comments guys, I really appreciate all of your feedback. The car still has a long ways to go and there are still alot of plans for it. I update the first post with some of the future mods that I have planned.

As far as the pic go, I have some of the older pics from the interior that I might put up, but really have to take some time and take proper pics of the inside with all of the new stuff. Thanks again for all of the kind words... it makes me :)

I know that i didn't mention that I only got the engine built about 2 months ago. So to update on that everything is pretty good with the engine, and I out about 380 miles on it. A new clutch was also installed when the engine was built so I can not do any full throttle pulls just yet. But all I can say is that the car feels amazing at partial throttle and the car just goes crazy after 5000 rpms. However I'm not revving past 5500rpm's just yet until the engine gets broken in all the way.

Ill keep you guys posted as i put more miles on it and get it tuned later on.

I cant believe its been over a year since I posted in this thread, so I figured id do a quick update. Since the last update I now have about 2500 miles on the engine and its all good so far. Ill just make a list below of some of the stuff that I recently changed to the car. Other than that I am currently looking at some compressor maps and trying to figure out if i want to go with a GTX2867 or the GTX3071. Feel free to give me your input and opinions.

-Relocated battery to trunk
-Installed XC Reverse Cowl CF Hood
-Rewired gauges
-Installed a Painless Wiring kit so that the Microtech and gauges have an independent power source with fuses.
-Installed a Painless Wiring fan kit- allowing me to turn on the cooling fans when I want to.
-Installed Corksport front strut bar.
-Replaced front and rear swaybar bushings.
-Custom 3in exhaust with Vibrant race muffler. It dumps down and right in front of the rear axle.

This msp is sick lol. Im gonna have to check back and see what mods ur doing to compare what i still need to do with my msp.

Beautiful MSP you have here and fine list of mods.

I'm too debating on which turbo to go with, but I've decided on the GTX2867R. I just think the GTX30R are a bit overkill for what I want (350-450whp). At the moment I'm still figuring out which turbine housing I want to go with, because there are a ton of freaking options out there.

Well which ever path you choice I wish you good luck.

Thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate it... New interior, engine bay and exterior pics will be coming soon. I am also leaning towards the GTX2867 with the divided T3 .82A/R turbine housing.

Back