march 1st meet

boo-boo

may 1st meet

when i can i will put up the date for the following weeks meet and if i dont can someone else do it, that way we dont have to go through various threads to find out what going on for next weekend......

I might be there if i dont have to goto kingston ON, Ottawa On, and Que city, im trying to get out of it right now....lol ....getting tired of being on the road...

ya i edited it....cause it said march....lmfao

Last edited:
Hey Rich, March 1st is a long way away - how about we meet on May 1st !!! LOL Anyway, that's a good idea to keep our meet dates separate. I should be there Sunday - it's supposed to rain, but hopefully it won't. Why does it only rain on Sunday nights?!?!? See you then.

im hittin tims this sunday, rain or shine
and this time ill be there for a while, ill drop the wife off before i come out :p

PseudoSpeed said:
im hittin tims this sunday, rain or shine
and this time ill be there for a while, ill drop the wife off before i come out :p

hey there might be another yellow car out there this time......Hey Strobed6 man u should come out, there might be a couple of us there......

I say **** the rain...i didnt have to goto ontario this week so im gonna be there

Well, this weather sucks. I'll still come out, but I don't like it!! Hopefully the rain will stop in time for our meet. See you guys tonight.

nsprotege said:
Well, this weather sucks. I'll still come out, but I don't like it!! Hopefully the rain will stop in time for our meet. See you guys tonight.

ya man catcha then

Sorry fellas, but I fear i may melt if subjected to this weather. I'm not going to make it out tonight. This weather is a little much for me. I'll talk to you later - hopefully the weather will cooperate next sunday

Yeah, it was a little too wet and windy for me - not much of a car meet and cruise night

Back