Map Updates for Nav system

I just got my 08 GT on Sunday and couldn't be happier. I would love an update if someone has one available. I just checked my version and it's 2006v2. TIA!

Just got my 2008 CX 9 Grand Touring with the Bose navigation system last night and have the 2007 version of the map. My home street isn't even on the map. I would sure be grateful if I could get a newer (or the latest) iso of the map. My email is fgard@msn.com. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Just got my 2011 CX-9 GT with nav. Came with the 2010-2011 DVD, part # TG18 66 DZ0. Not sure what stage of an update or newness this one is. Like the Nav so far, and already have seen the traffic alert show up when traveling through VA (RDS based).

Can I get an update on this thread? Are people getting their updated disks they're asking for?
I too would like an update.
My 2009 CX-9 GT DVD disk version shows : My navi's version says:
V05.07.11
2007 ver 2

Obviously, the newest map available for CX9 is 2009.v1.
You may update the map if you choose to.

I am looking for the latest Map DVD for my wife's CX-9 2007
If anyone has this please let me know!
And thanks!

Please share the ISO

Can someone please share the ISO file?

I got a new 2010 CX-9 GT but disk B is missing. I am currently trying to get the dealer to order me a copy of the newest set. I am willing to share if they do provide me a set... But it would be great if someone can share it out now...

Thanks.

Guess I could. Cannot remember what version I have for my '07. Is there any specific way I need to, or options required, to make the ISO? Nero should work, to uhhhh back up my only copy.

Just got my 2011 CX-9 GT with nav. Came with the 2010-2011 DVD, part # TG18 66 DZ0. Not sure what stage of an update or newness this one is. Like the Nav so far, and already have seen the traffic alert show up when traveling through VA (RDS based).

I also just purchase a 2011GT (CX-9). It came with the exact same version. It seems that is the newest Mazda have available, although the Map DB was provided by NavTEQ in 2009 (yes, is almost 2 year old already). I contacted Mazda to verify the version and they confirmed they do not have anything newer yet, but later this year they will release a new version (around May).

Back