Many opinions needed

mp5typer

:
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX PSM sedan
Hey folks,
just poped up to say hey and ask questions
1.ive just bought new wheels (yay!) and would like to lower the car now, but i dont want it any lower than it has to be to make the wheels look flush with the wells. Also i want performance!
2. is there anyone who has a sound bite of the sport exhaust for p5
3. what short shifter and bushings are better b&M or kartboy(im goin for VW smoothness)
4.whats the dificulty of puting a fuel air meter on an injen intake(1-10)

please post it up i really value everybodies opinions and advice(bowdown)
Also i now work sales at holler chevy in winter park fl.if u need a mazda part BAD i can prolly get it cheap(oem parts only)

B&M is worlds better, but there's 2 different schools really. If you want it to be low and cool-looking then kartboys are the way. if you want short shifts, good ergonomics and good engineering, the B&M is in a different class really. WAY nicer...

lowering your car...you can go with eibach/tein springs to eibach/skunk2 coilovers to a full tein ss/jic flta-2 coilover suspension

1. H&R springs
2. No sound bite, but loud on the highway
3. B&M or TWM short shifter. I have the B&M and I love it. Not too low so you don't hav to reach for it and the throws are shorter than stock but not as short as the kartboy
4. I don't know.

1. H&R, Decent drop, highest spring rate. Only downside is that they are not progressive rate springs.
2. Sorry don't have a sound bite :(, but I love mine.
3. Didn't know B&M made shifter bushings. I have the B&M shifter with Kartboy bushings... Combo is excellent for my prefrences.
4. Im a little confused here... if you are looking for an Air/Fuel Gauge, that reads from your o2 sensor in your exhaust, NOT your intake. But that might not be your question...

mp5typer said:
Hey folks,
just poped up to say hey and ask questions
1.ive just bought new wheels (yay!) and would like to lower the car now, but i dont want it any lower than it has to be to make the wheels look flush with the wells. Also i want performance!
2. is there anyone who has a sound bite of the sport exhaust for p5
3. what short shifter and bushings are better b&M or kartboy(im goin for VW smoothness)
4.whats the dificulty of puting a fuel air meter on an injen intake(1-10)

please post it up i really value everybodies opinions and advice(bowdown)
Also i now work sales at holler chevy in winter park fl.if u need a mazda part BAD i can prolly get it cheap(oem parts only)

Smoothness of a vw are you kidding?? All of my friends VWs are notchy as hell and slip out of third gear all the time! My msp is smooth as butta

1. Goldlines. $150 shipped with an aggresive drop and excellent handling.
2. Don't have it, but love my magnaflow racing series muffler with 2.5" catback exhaust
3. I got the B&M because the kartboy was just too darn short for me, and the B&M has what feels like a perfect shift.
4. Don't know

Back