Made some sushi for my wife today. (56K = my p5)

not that we don't believe you, b/c if that is you- awesome work, but maybe you should post a pic to show that its yours, i.e. an msprotege sign :)

There's a lot of e-liars out there (a la GI and many others), so I just wanna be sure youre not ripping someone else's time and effort off before applauding.

yesiownaskyline said:
not that we don't believe you, b/c if that is you- awesome work, but maybe you should post a pic to show that its yours, i.e. an msprotege sign :)

There's a lot of e-liars out there (a la GI and many others), so I just wanna be sure youre not ripping someone else's time and effort off before applauding.

What did I lie about?
You are always welcome to come to my house and check out that thing I made this morning.

misbehave, I'm not trying to start s***, just being skeptical ok? I really hope that you did make it, but when the photos get shot around on another site, one starts to wonder:

a) if its the same person.
b) if someone is trying to take credit for someone else's hard work.

which one is it?

misbehave said:
He said he didn't believe I made it.

I can show it to you at my door front. Not in my house.

Don't show it to me. I live in Houston. I am not going all the way to Seattle just to see some clay. (hah) (hah) (hah) (hah) (hah)

yesiownaskyline said:
misbehave, I'm not trying to start s***, just being skeptical ok? I really hope that you did make it, but when the photos get shot around on another site, one starts to wonder:

a) if its the same person.
b) if someone is trying to take credit for someone else's hard work.

which one is it?

Check the photo image link.(thumb)
I posted above I am the same person.
I made that post over there.

If you cannot produce a photo with the same Sushi and a card or a piece of paper next to it that says "MazdaForums Misbehave" by the time this thread makes another 2 pages. then I dont believe you made these thing.

+rep to you misbehave. i know it's yours, i've seen the other stuff you've made in the past.

-rep to you slkt, you're just being an e-bully. go grow up.

Who cares? Why is this such a big deal? If he did it, good work. If he didn't, who gives a s***... seriously, it is not like he won an award for it and it was someone elses work

why don't I see any posts from this slkt here? were they deleted? wieird.

misbehave: Have you ever tried making these sculptures in marzipan? I don't know how the consistencies differ but it would be edible. :) Nice work, btw, your wife is lucky. (2thumbs)

misbehave, great job man, really must take a lot of patience but they came out great!

clownphish said:
misbehave: Have you ever tried making these sculptures in marzipan? I don't know how the consistencies differ but it would be edible. :) Nice work, btw, your wife is lucky. (2thumbs)
Thanks! I think I am a lucky guy myself cause my wife is perfect.
What is marzipan? I've never heard of it.

JCell said:
misbehave, great job man, really must take a lot of patience but they came out great!

Thanks man!
Yeah, it took me like 5 hours to make those.
My shoulders, back and neck were all pain after that but I think it's worth it.

misbehave said:
Thanks! I think I am a lucky guy myself cause my wife is perfect.
What is marzipan? I've never heard of it.
Again, very lucky. I'm happy if my hubby makes the bed....

Anyway, marzipan is an edible, moldable almond paste. Check these links out, they make some pretty cool stuff w/it. :D

All about marzipan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marzipan

Cool marzipan stuff:
http://www.marzipanworld.com/acatalog/index.html

Oh, and it's really good, especially if you like almonds. My grandparents (native Germans) used to send it to me and my bro on Xmas. It was really special b/c we only got it once a year and as a kid I had no idea what it was. You can buy the stuff in logs then color and mold it into whatever you want. :)

Last edited:
Back