MadCity Euro Dyno Day - Interested?

Badger Biker

:
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited
MadCity Euro Dyno Day - DATE CHANGE!

Alright people, MadCity Euro is hosting a dyno day @ Dynotuned performance on April 3rd. (cool)

MadCity Euro is thinking about opening up the event to non-Euro cars (US!!!)

Post here if you are interested. They need people for this day.

Here's a link to the thread: http://www.madcityeuro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490

If you are lazy to read the thread, it's $30 for 2 runs, $35 w/ A/F pre-payed. Add $5 for day-of.

Copy/paste this list to gauge who is interested:

1. Badger Biker (Jon)

Last edited:
they say anyone is welcome to come hang out. so i'll probably come and chill for a bit.

i'm interested in the numbers mad hatter will get with his setup.

side note:

i've always wondered what that garage on hwy CV was about. when i drive by there it's usually about 2 in the morning after i've been out and heading north away from madison. (*i don't drink though) its easy to keep a speed of 50 in the 45 mph right through all the twisties between the airport and truck country. i love pushing my P5 through that stretch of hwy CV. i wouldn't dare doing that during the day though!

I love that stretch of road on CV as well. I keep a sharp eye on the radar detector when I fly through it though ;) I love that one turn though after the VFW ... great place to test out suspension ;)

Only two people interested in the dynos for that day?

UPDATE!

Because some people didn't realize Easter was on the 27th this year, the date has been changed to the 3rd of April.

That's right, APRIL THIRD!!!

I might not be able to attend now, but MCE is really looking for people to fill this up. It might not go on if more people don't show interest.

I am going to post up more details about it as soon as my brother gets home and I know what's up.

I would like to go, but if I am bike racing I won't be able to. But that'll depend on whether or not my new seatpost gets here in time as I ran into problems with mine over on spring break.

Updates as soon as I can get 'em in.

UPDATE!

The dyno day is ON for SUNDAY!

If you haven't pre-registered, do so tonight if you can. If you can't, make sure you are there before 10AM so you can register then. 9AM is when the shop goes.

I WILL be there as well, as I am not racing this weekend.

Back