Mad Props to Rosenthal Mazda

FunkyCold5

:
2003 Black Mica MSP
So I had to bring my car in to replace the sub at Rosenthal Mazda in Arlington. I told Brian to make sure the screws in the amp, sub, and enclosure was tight because I sometimes hear some noice back there when I hit small bumps.

He calls me back a few minutes ago and tell me my sub is in and all is good. He also upgraded my rear sway bar. Told me there was a newer version and they replaced it for me with no problems. That's so cool of them. I know there's been clunking issues in other mazdaspeeds, but I wasn't complaining much about the small noises, but it's nice to know Rosenthal will make sure and check if there's any updates or upgrades for any mazda cars before they give it back to us.

HURRAY FOR ROSENTHAL.

Andrew

rosenthal mazda

i bought my msp from them and they thanked me by black flaging my warranty, all because of a cold air intake. sorry, i guess i cant share the same fondness for rosenthal.

you can always put your stock intake back on, never give anyone room to talk and you wont have any worries...

go to another dealer?

Hmm...other than giving me an oil change I didn't ask for and that they didn't charge me for, I've had very good experiences w/ Rosenthal Arlington. And they haven't given me any s*** yet about my SRI or springs. I got a compliment from them on my Kartboy. :) Of course, they haven't seen the AWR swaybar or struts yet so we'll see what happens the next time I bring it in.

all i'm saying is, i felt like they took advantage of a situation. I originally went to get a oil change. I let my wife take the car up there and when i first had the cai on the check engine light came on for awhile. The supervisor there wanted to check it out and see what the problem was. Soon afterwards the super came back and explained how the part was a piece of junk and put other personal opinions on why she shouldnt have this part on the vehicle. So of course my wife caught a little attitude with them when she found out he had voided the warranty. She talked to the main director of sales or whomever he is. (The head guy) and he took the time to point out that any aftermarket parts on any mazda void the warranty. So, in short, maybe this was just a one time situation w/ me. Others may have a great experience with Rosenthal and other dealerships in tysons. but as for me, i wouldnt be too upset if mr wenkel made them swallow a few lug nuts for breakfast. just an opinion.

I went in wit exhaust and tranny cooler and they said noting of it...most they mentioned was the calipers and 2.3 badges. Traffic is the killer for me cause everytime I go someone decide to wreck up!

I've never had a good experience with any Rosenthief dealership. Ever.

I told my dad after one visit that they were "the worst bunch of theives and bastards I'd ever dealt with".

Dad smiled, and said, "son, I could have told you that in the late sixties!"

lol they did better than browns after asking for a pcm update I had to hear a long speal on how that would void the warrenty"?" W.T.H.F.!

all dealers are stealerships
never dealing with them again
**** the warranty
they will always find something to say, it is not covered under the warranty
i've had it with them
ive been to three different ones
all of them ripped me off

Major happiness and joy for the Ballston Rosenthal Mazda service department!! I had a headlight out on the drivers side and called them this morning to see if they could help me fix it.. they told me it was COVERED under warranty and to bring it right in and they'd fix it for me! :) Took it in, killed some time, came back and they told me that my left side brake light was also out so they went ahead and fixed that one under warranty also!! YAY... no charge!! Kudos to them!

The latest tech night for MSCW was at Rosenthal Arlington. Major thumbs up for that. Hope they do it again in 2 months. :)

Katya4me said:
The latest tech night for MSCW was at Rosenthal Arlington. Major thumbs up for that. Hope they do it again in 2 months. :)

Katie.. the guy at the service place remembered that your car was blue.. he also recognized that we had the same shorty..

I stay away from them except for Fairfax Mazda, I pay the tech a little extra money and he does the work after hours. I know I voided the warranty a while ago, but I disliked the car stock and well when it goes, it goes. Not a biggie for me.

Shaun from Ballston Rosenthal just called me at work to check up and make sure everything was ok with the car... i told him that with the exception of them putting the new headlight in upside down, everything was fine. lol...

hey its Ben

Lisakay said:
Shaun from Ballston Rosenthal just called me at work to check up and make sure everything was ok with the car... i told him that with the exception of them putting the new headlight in upside down, everything was fine. lol...

Hey well i see that you r still on here and the car lookin good.. Finally got the aol back at my house.. Got new phone number and stuff too write me back.. Got some shows comin up, one is in 2 weeks in richmond. Talk to you soon

spoolnmsp said:
Hey well i see that you r still on here and the car lookin good.. Finally got the aol back at my house.. Got new phone number and stuff too write me back.. Got some shows comin up, one is in 2 weeks in richmond. Talk to you soon
hey there Ben!! long time no see...

Back