Lowering Height

2003.5_MSP

:
2003.5 MSP
Hey im about to drop my msp and wanted to know what is a comfortable ride height but yet physically see its dropped? Im currently looking at a drop of Front 1.30" and Rear 1.50" is that good? thanks

Mine's lowered 1/2 inch- the highest setting on the Mazdaspeed coilovers. I can see that it's dropped (gap in the wheelwells looks smaller) but it's not slammed to the ground.

I have problems with the front air dam scraping on parking lot exits. There's a few that I can't even take at an angle and not scrape. I would not want the car any lower than this, it'd be too impactical.

The lower you make the car the more you will compromise the suspension. You can address the camber issue with camber plates and new links in the rear but there is no fix for the reduced travel.

Im new to this so the stock mazdaspeed suspension is already coilovers just adjust them to 1/2 inch? but it still gives you an aggressive look as far as lowered?

pic????

Last edited:
Im new to this so the stock mazdaspeed suspension is already coilovers just adjust them to 1/2 inch? but it still gives you an aggressive look as far as lowered?

No the stock MSP suspension is not adjustable or coilovers.

So which springs would (above poster) put on to look aggressive and still good height but not to slammed?

So which springs would (above poster) put on to look aggressive and still good height but not to slammed?

put tein s techs on like me
y.jpg

fgg.jpg

i think that is looks good

its like 1.5 or 2 inch, i got them on here for like 100, and new they are like 230

I don't exactly know what springs are good for the sedan, I have a wagon.

A friend of mine has Eibach Springs on his DX sedan and it looks great. But the MSP suspension is different from regular sedans in the rear I believe? Not sure.

DSC00344.jpg

iight well if anyone can find a set of tein s or eibach lowering springs on here for a sedan mazdaspeed let me know...thanks

Back