Lowered Vehicle Pics

Koni FSD's and Eibach Pro-Kit>>>

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

(10)
Eibach Pro Kit - Akita Ak-4's (Hyper Silver)

Thoughts: Much more stiff but also much less body roll. Shocks seem to be holding up fine, guess time will tell. Love the look and will probably go one profile lower in tire size when I get some new shoes to make sure I don't rub during spirited runs :D (I have only rubbed twice, had them on for roughly two months)

Picture119E900.jpg

Picture116E900.jpg

Your car looks sick man! Getting my rims and springs soon! I don't know what springs to go with though...

New Wheels and Drop!

Check it out guys! 18x7.5 Nex-O GS-5 Gun Metal and Mazdaspeed3 Sport Springs w/ Camber Links... I love it feels like stock ride, but sits when you shift, better off the line, and great through turns...leave some comments open for anything...

P1010012.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Check it out guys! 18x7.5 Nex-O GS-5 Gun Metal and Mazdaspeed3 Sport Springs w/ Camber Links... I love it feels like stock ride, but sits when you shift, better off the line, and great through turns...leave some comments open for anything...

P1010012.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010001.jpg

man that a awsome tint i wish i could do the front windows like that in texas., its illegal here a bunch of bulls*** indeeeed

Koni FSD's and Eibach Pro-Kit>>>

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

How's the Koni FDS? does it give you a smooth but stiff ride? They're selling koni yellows for regular three, but this guy on ebay is sellin it for ms3. I'm like nah, I'll wait for vehicle specific shocks. I installed H&R on my ms3 now i feel every bumps and holes. I'm in the market for shocks. Any suggestions guys? I haven seen a ms3-specific shocks out there as of yet. if u guys see one let me know. thanks.

Last edited:
By the way here's my before and after pics of my ms3. H&R springs. no camber kit, but dont think I need it. wheels and tires dont look like it's angled. A friend told me no need for camber kit if ur doin less than 2 inch. drop is 1.4inch front, 1.3 rear.
before
beforedrop1.jpg

after
afterdrop1.jpg

lowered with d2 coilovers on Grams Light 57 (sub for a nice picture after wash)

I just got Mazdaspeed coilovers. I already had Hotchkis sway bars, Mazdaspeed/Rays wheels, and Michelin PS2 tires. The handling is fantastic--the excessive body roll and somewhat sluggish feel of the stock suspension are gone. The car reacts much quicker, holds the road better, and feels lighter. There's a lot less wheel hop under hard acceleration as well. Ride quality is still very good (I'm 2 click harder than the recommended damper settings for compression and 1 click harder on the front rebound) and isn't too harsh or bouncy at all.

ms3-02.jpg

Back