Looking.

lovmyrx7

:
11 MS3, 12 MZ3 Skyactiv (wifes)
Just thought I'd let everybody know I'm finally in the market. Can't wait to own one :) Got back from basic a while ago, got married, got my 88TII Rx7, now I'm looking for my MP3. Wish me luck!(2thumbs)

US ARMY. 11B-Infantry. I love weapons, and blowing s*** up, and being on the front lines. Couldn't have been a better position that suits me.

Blue haha. But hey if you like blowing s*** up why dont you get a MSP hahahaha!!!
LMAO...yeah, add my CAI and Turboback, and watch it go! Nah...i shouldn't talk like that since i drive rotaries all the time :) Mine have never seem to blow up though :D

Try to get a blue Mazdaspeed 2003 instead which will cost about the same. The MP3's are really slow and don't have turbo. Unless you plan on spending around $3k more for a turbo, I don't think the MP3 is worth is, just for the looks alone.

Try to get a blue Mazdaspeed 2003 instead which will cost about the same. The MP3's are really slow and don't have turbo. Unless you plan on spending around $3k more for a turbo, I don't think the MP3 is worth is, just for the looks alone.

Mind is already set. Going for something NA this time around. I don't want to get the MOD bug like i always do. An MP3 will serve its purpose well. I have my reasons, and my mind isn't going to change. :) Sometimes looks and a rarity in itself mean more to me than power.

Sometimes looks and a rarity in itself mean more to me than power.

Yea, I felt that way for a while. I guess once you've owned one for 9 years straight, you then get the need for some more speed! I'll admit, I still love my MP3, but now wish it had more juice! It is one of a kind, and nobody really has them on the road!

Yea, I felt that way for a while. I guess once you've owned one for 9 years straight, you then get the need for some more speed! I'll admit, I still love my MP3, but now wish it had more juice! It is one of a kind, and nobody really has them on the road!

Which is why you should sell me yours and get the MSP you want (lol2) hehe...

Looks like he's asking more with a salvage title than I've seen some go without one :(

I have one for sale (not really trying hard to sell it) but I am pretty far away from you....
and I was offered 7500 for it in October so I might throw it back out there for 7 and see what happens with spring coming up.
Only 35,000 miles

Back