Looking For A Testpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 street unit 2.5 inch test pipes. i got both of them from members off this site, i dont have any hardware for them tho. how does 60$ plus shipping sound?

Ive also got a 2.5" SU test pipe. Im 98% positive I have all the hardware. I am also local (about 30 miles north of you) so if you want it quick, we can work out a local pickup.

Its used, I'd estimate about 20,000 miles on it. But, its a pipe with two flanges on it. Not much to go wrong. Surface rust, and carbon build up, thats all.

I'd sell it for $50 if I dont have to drive or ship it.

i have 2 street unit 2.5 inch test pipes. i got both of them from members off this site, i dont have any hardware for them tho. how does 60$ plus shipping sound?

whats the deal with the hardware, do you need it or can i just reuse the stock cat hardware and buy a new gasket? i can pay the 60 plus shipping to VA..

whats the deal with the hardware, do you need it or can i just reuse the stock cat hardware and buy a new gasket? i can pay the 60 plus shipping to VA..

I reused the stock gasket and had no problem. The hardware is 2 nuts used to attach to the factory downpipe, and a nut/bolt set to connect to the cat-back. If the above guy can't find the hardware, you could pick up some at a local hardware store. Just use high temp anti-sieze on the threads if you ever want to get it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back