Locked n loading navigation screen fix..

:
2016.5 Mazda CX 5 Grand Touring W/ Tech PKG
Title should read: Locked on Loading Navigation Screen Fix... (will not let you edit the title)

So I was using the navigation map stopped for gas and restarted the car and the dreaded "Loading Navigation" screen was there for 30 min. Frustrated I looked up how and found this on another site.

So not sure, maybe it's been covered here, but to reset the navigation you can:

Press & hold all three for 10-12 sec.

Mute + Nav + return

It will reset and your good to go.

Title should read: Locked on Loading Navigation Screen Fix... (will not let you edit the title)

So I was using the navigation map stopped for gas and restarted the car and the dreaded "Loading Navigation" screen was there for 30 min. Frustrated I looked up how and found this on another site.

So not sure, maybe it's been covered here, but to reset the navigation you can:

Press & hold all three for 10-12 sec.

Mute + Nav + return

It will reset and your good to go.
You're the lucky one as my broken navigation now says I don't have factory navigation system installed and is showing a compass. I did a Nav-Mute-Return-button "hard reset" and remove/insert the SD card to no avail.

Dam, sorry to hear that... I hope you can get it fixed... any chance to get to a dealer?

Dam, sorry to hear that... I hope you can get it fixed... any chance to get to a dealer?
We don't use nav anyway and I do all the maintenance by myself so we're not in the hurry to take our CX-5 in to our dealer anytime soon. Comparing to all the problems those new CX-9 owner's found on their infotainment system although the system should be the same as our CX-5's, I feel lucky I only have navigation part not working! (whistle)

Back