Local news clip on our first Auto X

That's awsome.

My only peave is how the media and such always compares stuff like this to The Fast and Furious, ugh.

Hey, I've raced against Jan! He kicked my butt!

Did he say "Lotus Elise-ah"?

And she said "National Sports Car Club"

I hate the media.

Last edited:
LOL that honda s2000 spoiler is ******* hideous! yea i bet he was pissed about leaving out the "Type R" though =)

that's a good vid. i've never autoxed but, after seeing it, i wouldn't be opposed to it.. i'm more interested in drag/circuit course.

Slinkard's S2000 is extremely fast on a roadcourse and I imagine at autocross, but yeah, not the best looking spoiler.
Its really nice to have a positive news story about autocross. It does nothing but help the image of "those people making noise in the parking lot" which is the way most people think of it.
Congrats on getting on tv!

What the hell... how did i miss this. I was like KETV, wtf, we have a KETV in Omaha... oh wait... the event was across the river. I didn't even know about it. I should be making an appearance soon.

Nice to see the MSP on tv, too bad i didn't see it live. You in O-Town or counciltucky?

I saw that video on my local autocross forum and thought... hmm... I bet that MSP posts on these forums :D The guy interviewed, Jan, posted it on the Des Moines Valley Region forums.

some pictures i found of your car on the local NESS forum...

IMG_5140.jpg

20301_large.jpg

Last edited:
Back