Lip Spoiler VS Wing Spoiler

Archel

Which one do you like best. Or which one do you own. Post pictures of your spoiler and debate on which one's best looking.

Im undecided yet, but I think the lip spoiler could go unnoticed since its so small. Im thinking on buying the wing spoiler on ebay.

Dont know if it does anything, but if the theory of down force comes into play than the lip spoiler is what I would go for. A wing on a FWD car looks dumb in my opinion.

thumb_mazda3442Nweb.jpg

VS
lip_typ_rear_spoiler_full.jpg

i like the lip spoiler better although i think mazda did a good job with the wing, its not huge and it actually looks decent on our cars, like it actually does something to it.

Both wings are tasteful, so you're getting points there, but I really like that lip spoiler. It follows the lines of the car much better.

at legal driving speeds, a wing does not do anything ... it is just for looks. And as far as look goes, i prefer the lip spoiler.

my car does any spoiler.... i checked the Power Group and Air conditioning options because they are useful... i passed on blingbling wing. But the lip is tempting.... after i get the windows tinted and when i really have money i don't know what to do with.... so my car will probably stay "spoilerless".

How about stripes??? i heard it ads 20hp to any car :D

Back