License Plate Holes - My New MSP!

Nextruss

:
2003.5 MSP (Titanium)
I finally got my MSP in Titanium Gray from a dealership in Baltimore, but since it'll have PA plates, none are required for the front bumper. The dealership had the license plate frame already screwed onto the front of the car, so I just wanted to ask what you guys recommend me doing to hide the holes the best I can. Thanks a ton!

screw hole covers!!! you can find them at home depot or any hardware store and match the paint to your car -mike

Check out my avatar. Neuspeed makes a plate to cover the holes. Actually looks pretty trick. However, the screw hole covers work great too and cost a lot less.

Mike shouldn't know though. Hawaii requires a front plate. Tsk, tsk.

oh yea vodapas's neuspeed cover is badass!!! saw it myself, you should take that into consideration :D -mike

vodapas77 said:
Check out my avatar. Neuspeed makes a plate to cover the holes. Actually looks pretty trick. However, the screw hole covers work great too and cost a lot less.

I don't see a picture of it. I checked out the Neuspeed site and all i saw was honda/acura and vw/audi. I would love to see a pic of yours cause i am in the same boat as NextRuss, i had to buy my speed in baltimore but i live in PA and i have those damn screw holes. I am looking to get a front plate.

Thanks

XavierMSP said:
I don't see a picture of it. I checked out the Neuspeed site and all i saw was honda/acura and vw/audi. I would love to see a pic of yours cause i am in the same boat as NextRuss, i had to buy my speed in baltimore but i live in PA and i have those damn screw holes. I am looking to get a front plate.

Thanks

Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Damn Avatar is too small. Let me get you some close ups.

http://www.mazdamp3.com/vbb230/_handler.php/vodapas77/07 nov 03 018.jpg

Attachments

• 11-30cruise 027.jpg
    11-30cruise 027.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 190
i just filled mine when i shaved my side markers, much cleaner than putting plugs in it i think. it is a little more epensive than plugging it but its clean

i told my dealer about the holes when i got my car and they filled and repainted my bumper.

-Alan

Thanks guys, your posts have been very helpful, now I have some ideas. Do you have a link for purchase of the neuspeed plate you have?

hawaiian_msp said:
screw hole covers!!! you can find them at home depot or any hardware store and match the paint to your car -mike

Like I did...see pic. Barely noticeable. Plugs are automotive trim plugs, any car parts store has them for a few dollars, and for a couple dolllars more, you have a pair of painted plugs.

Attachments

• msprotege.jpg
    msprotege.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 111
Back