LF: limited slip for 2003.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a whole trans i would sell for 650, you could either keep as a spare or sell it

Has a welded LSD in it.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...t-Out-AEM-CAI-Kinetic-FMIC-Front-Bumper-w-lip

^^^^
Fatti03msp is offering you a steal right now!! you will pay 600+ for a MFactory or close to it for an upgraded OEM piece when he is offering you a full transmission with an upgraded LSD for the same price as just the LSD!! I would jump on that if I were you. You wouldn't even have to break the transmission open. Just drop one and put the other one in.

I just gave over 1000 bucks to put a Mfactory in my trans. I would jump on that trans. And, I dont all the labor myself putting it in. I bet it would be close to 3,000 bucks if i had a shop do it.

I just gave over 1000 bucks to put a Mfactory in my trans. I would jump on that trans. And, I dont all the labor myself putting it in. I bet it would be close to 3,000 bucks if i had a shop do it.

I just paid 1.5k for my Mfactory diff, diff bearings, and a new axel installed... Even had a new flywheel and clutch installed but I had those.

it's the shipping i'm afraid....to be honest..loin en calissssss

you close to the border?

its 90 to ship in the US, sent justanothermp5 a whole trans with LSD a few weeks ago.

I might be able to ship it freight too, for seats it was like 350 to canada, sending just trans should be cheaper though cause i can use a smaller pallet

I really dont want to open it up to be honest.

I have a BEAST of a tranny. I recently blew the motor in my 03.5, got rid of the vehicle but I still have the transmission has a quaife limited slip differential ($1,000+ alone), and cryo treated gears (similar to the hardening they do on hammers, $500+ easily) low miles, great condition.

I'm looking to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,200 for the transmission and everything listed. Shoot me a message back if you are interested, I can send pictures as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back