Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

found this...couldnt resist.
mazda_convertible.jpg
looks like a 4-door now, guess it doesn't qualify for this thread lol

its the grill and flat black parts that ruin it...but that ATH hinsberger front bumper is sick if they had the fog inserts that go with it

with that plus a stock grill..sexiness

m_11193_f_typ1_z1_z1.jpg

its the grill and flat black parts that ruin it...but that ATH hinsberger front bumper is sick if they had the fog inserts that go with it

with that plus a stock grill..sexiness

m_11193_f_typ1_z1_z1.jpg

its just everything on that car looks out of place. I know to each his/her own, but that is just disrespectful

I bought the car with no fogs and a broken grill. I improvised what I could with the money I had at the time. Anyway the original fogs cost around 400$ and the grill 150$ and there is no way I'm paying that much for them, if I don't win the lottery :)
I'm planning to buy another grill similar to the original and replace it when I repaint the car, but the fogs will remain
and about the hood, I quite like it black
thanks for the feedback, being friendly and all ...

I bought the car with no fogs and a broken grill. I improvised what I could with the money I had at the time. Anyway the original fogs cost around 400$ and the grill 150$ and there is no way I'm paying that much for them, if I don't win the lottery :)
I'm planning to buy another grill similar to the original and replace it when I repaint the car, but the fogs will remain
and about the hood, I quite like it black
thanks for the feedback, being friendly and all ...

dude car looks good! just paint the grill to match the car and buy fogs! and ur set :)

That first one is pretty awesome. Love the black gen 2 wheels.

That red is such an awesome color. Just picked up a Galaxy Grey 07' Mazda 3s with 50k for pretty cheap, cars so fun! Will post pictures soon. Already for tint set up and now debating on yellow or smoked fogs. Suggestions?

meh its the fogs...mazda made them useless from the factory...and with hid fogs...its hard to knock down the light regardless of what film you have on

Back