Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

IMG_4288.jpg

June262011003.jpg

June262011007-1.jpg

June262011010.jpg

Planning on a functional air bag setup for next season if I can save the cash. They are basically coilovers with air bags instead of springs. They have adjustable struts and should still drop me around another 2" more than now. Gotta tuck some wheel...

Damn straight Mack. I wouldn't have hovercraft status without it! LOL

If I get bagged and can go totally slammed I will be doing a little cleaner look. This is just a stage of development for the car right now.

am i one of the only people that hate the "axela" badge... id rather see him yank that and keep the "3", or hell even better yank both "3" and "axela"

I <3 my Axela badge cause I get people that come up to me and say "what is that car?!" and I just say "Its an Axela!" and they just walk away confused.

am i one of the only people that hate the "axela" badge... id rather see him yank that and keep the "3", or hell even better yank both "3" and "axela"

You mean like this? (Sorry for the sh*tty quality. Photobucket editware.)

IMG_1629-1.jpg

Well then, you'll be sorry to know that after about 2 yrs w/o it I just reinstalled my Axela badge about 15mins ago.

I just might do that. I've always had Atenza on my 6, Premacy on my 5 and Axela here. I kinda like that badge, probably should just get rid of 3

I am not an Axela badge fan either. I would get rid of the Mazda3 also but I dont want holes in my hatch that I can't afford to have filled and painted.

yeah chef, its about as low as i'm willing to go where i live. its 2" lower in front and 1.5" in back. Any lower and I may as well just take the front end off myself :) . Even as it is i've done some scraping.

Back