LED Bulb Broke

I actually bought these ones:
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

They seem to be better than the ones from JDToy because they are not at thick and don't rub on the sides when going in (or out).
I am pretty sure my original ones started to break because they were crap but they didn't fall off completely until I tried to pull it out it. As I was pulling it out it then got stuck on the sides and completely fell off.

I actually bought these ones:
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

They seem to be better than the ones from JDToy because they are not at thick and don't rub on the sides when going in (or out).
I am pretty sure my original ones started to break because they were crap but they didn't fall off completely until I tried to pull it out it. As I was pulling it out it then got stuck on the sides and completely fell off.

The JDToy product is junk and the company is equally as bad for continuing to sell it after having complaints. I think the adhesive holding the leds to the base loosens up maybe due to heat. I my case the tight fit was good because otherwise the led section would just have fallen into the light housing, as it was the piece stayed in the hole and I was able to get a hold of it with a pair of needle nose pliers. I may get another pair, I have seen some that don't look anything like JDToy crap and I may try those.

The JDToy product is junk and the company is equally as bad for continuing to sell it after having complaints. I think the adhesive holding the leds to the base loosens up maybe due to heat. I my case the tight fit was good because otherwise the led section would just have fallen into the light housing, as it was the piece stayed in the hole and I was able to get a hold of it with a pair of needle nose pliers. I may get another pair, I have seen some that don't look anything like JDToy crap and I may try those.

You're the first person I've seen on this forum that happen to; just try another pair from a different company.

Latest posts

Back