leaving NEPOC...and having a sale

Jeffrey--

I'm going to miss seeing you around town in your Mazda but I wish you nothing but the best. I think I saw you a once or twice at the gym? I was going to say "hi" but you looked busy (if that even was you).

Last edited:
Jeffrey--

I'm going to miss seeing you around town in your Mazda but I wish you nothing but the best. I think I saw you a once or twice at the gym? I was going to say "hi" but you looked busy (if that even was you).

which gym? I used to go to the Torrington Planet Fitness. Is that you in the white ms3?

which gym? I used to go to the Torrington Planet Fitness. Is that you in the white ms3?

I go to Planet Fitness in Torrington as well. I'm the blonde chick doing like 7-8 miles on the Elliptical. I saw a silver 3 hatchback in the parking lot with Seattle plates and thought it was you? And no, the white ms3 is not mine. I still have the 02 Protege ES.

I go to Planet Fitness in Torrington as well. I'm the blonde chick doing like 7-8 miles on the Elliptical. I saw a silver 3 hatchback in the parking lot with Seattle plates and thought it was you? And no, the white ms3 is not mine. I still have the 02 Protege ES.

Ah yes, that's my brother's car. I wonder who has the white ms3...

Good luck, Jeff!
Let us know what you'll be up to so we can keep an eye out for ya!

Thanks! Does anybody want a free p5 strut bar or p5 spare tire? I don't want to throw them away...

Thanks! Does anybody want a free p5 strut bar or p5 spare tire? I don't want to throw them away...

If you'd like, I'll be more than glad to pay the shipping costs for the strut bar if you're willing to ship to the 94513 zip (SF Bay Area)! Please let me know...(usa)

Last edited:
If you'd like, I'll be more than glad to pay the shipping costs for the strut bar if you're willing to ship to the 94513 zip (SF Bay Area)! Please let me know...(usa)

Unless you can pick this stuff up locally, you have to be willing to pay more than just the shipping costs. It's not worth my time and effort to pack this up for nothing. Sorry. I'm a busy guy.

There's also no point in pm'ing me AND posting the same thing in all the threads I post in. It's a waste of everybody's time.

Ok stepping down from my soapbox now. Sorry folks! It's been a loooooong day... (pullup)

Back