Leather Driving Gloves

grishulia

Money is no object... Hmm.. you could pick me up a pair while you are ordering.. ;)

Oh, I thought you were talking about wearing gloves all year round. I have a decent pair of pile gloves with rubber palms and fingers that are great for winter driving (until the car warms up).

Ceej said:
Oh, I thought you were talking about wearing gloves all year round....

I doubt thet I'll be too comfortable wearing gloves in the summer but I might wear them in spring and fall... therefore I am looking for thinnest and vented gloves...

I say ole chap, I agree with Mr. Ceej in that you would be best served by option B. Do purchase those and I believe you shall be quite happy indeed. They are quite stylish and would be most popular with the ladies. I would recommend the camel/creme variation if you're looking for my opinion on color as well. Jolly good!

[/snooty english accent]

[threadjack] Clown, maybe I am just too fixated on your avatar, but now it's really creepin me out! [/threadjack]

Gloves are not something I would buy on the internet personally, I would want to try them on and feel them out. I have seen a set of Coach driving gloves in Nieman Marcus, no idea the price but more than $45 I am sure.

Back