laser blue P5 at UIC

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
i tagged a laser blue protege5 at uic today.....i was just walkin through and saw it...maybe he will show up.....also ive seen a yellow p5 with a hot girl driving towards orland and then in the moraine parking lot..2 waves.i was gonna stop the second time cause she was pullin into a spot..but on my way for food!

what's up with my hot yellow p5 :( , it doesn't deserve any attention (dunno) . seriously though, since you brought up UIC, neone here own a sliver P5 or a yellow P5 at uic. i've seen the silver one park next to me quite a few times (screwy) .

oh yeah, thanks for all the help with the mods matt, i've finally got everything installed and running, and man am i happy (yippy) . i've had this system setup in 5 other cars, and it has NEVER sounded so good as it does in the P5.

next mod: springs, guess it'll never end (spin)

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
i tagged a laser blue protege5 at uic today.....i was just walkin through and saw it...maybe he will show up.....also ive seen a yellow p5 with a hot girl driving towards orland and then in the moraine parking lot..2 waves.i was gonna stop the second time cause she was pullin into a spot..but on my way for food!
are you sure the blue one wasnt yours?

hahaha well i almost tagged my own by accident then realized it was mine but this was a different one...and shareef what lot do u park in at uic i park in the one behind the pavillion when i go down there and i saw a guy in a silver one leaving when i was levin the lot

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
hahaha well i almost tagged my own by accident then realized it was mine but this was a different one...and shareef what lot do u park in at uic i park in the one behind the pavillion when i go down there and i saw a guy in a silver one leaving when i was levin the lot
(rofl) that woulda been SWEET if you tagged yours

then u come back to ur car, and u woulda been like WHOA i got tagged!

yeah i saw so many p5's yesterday while at uic like 3 went by on the hyway....2 in the gargage....the blue one and then a red 3rd gen rx-7 went by it was great

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
yeah i saw so many p5's yesterday while at uic like 3 went by on the hyway....2 in the gargage....the blue one and then a red 3rd gen rx-7 went by it was great
i love days like that...there was a yellow 5 in my school parking lot...i walk out, and my jaw just drops...i was like oh HELL YEA cuz it was parked next to my old 90 protege, which i sold to my friend, which was parked next to my car...my friend looks at me and was like...andrea, take it easy....i still dont know who they are though, i thought it was a students', but then they didnt have the parking pass, so i dunno, and i havent seen it since in the lot...ive seen it around a few times though

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
i woulda set up camp and waited for the owner but thats just me a true mazda fan
hahah i was thinking about it...but it was pizza day...the pizza was calling...after school, i rushed out there so damn fast, but they were nowhere to be seen :(

aww that sux yeah food always comes first for me ...as u can tell by the first post in the thread..i coulda talked to the girl i saw in the p5 but i went for food

Back