Krystm's Garage | Tutorials | CDFP / Angel Eyes / Bumper / HIDs / MM and MORE!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

haha ok im convinced, have you considered blacking these reflectors too??

*NOTE* this isnt my car, mine is a black sedan

p.s. are you going to post cai installation ever :]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

haha ok im convinced, have you considered blacking these reflectors too??

*NOTE* this isnt my car, mine is a black sedan

p.s. are you going to post cai installation ever :]

HAHAH yes and yes. I am planning on pulling the rear bumper soon may even do this weekend. The CAI install is going to be hard cause I don't have pics of my car as it was one of the first things I ever did haha.

HAHAH yes and yes. I am planning on pulling the rear bumper soon may even do this weekend. The CAI install is going to be hard cause I don't have pics of my car as it was one of the first things I ever did haha.

haha nice bro, cant wait to see the results for your awesome car. ide like to start with I REALLY APPRECIATE your help, thank you so MUCH, and i like your site alot too :]

anyways, hmm, do you have to pull the whole rear bumper off to do the back ones, they dont just pop out like the side reflectors??? and btw i have a sedan if that effects anything.........

ohh and btw Krystm you were correct, autozone and pep boys dont carry the vht night shade stuff, i checked both. I had to order that on ebay as well haha. and last but not least, what brand of clear coat did you get, or does it not really matter??? and that im guessing you can get at autozone/pepboys im sure??? ok and here goes my extremly dumb question of the day(dont judge me) you put the clear coat on AFTER your done using your coats of the night shade, correct???

How is this not stickied hahaha jk anyways, to your questions.

To do the rears YES you do in fact have to remove the rear bumper as they are screwed in and you will not have access to the screws that hold them in. I am fortunate enough to live next to summit racing so I was able to go into the retail store and pick a can up but other then that its ebay. As far as clear coat I am using so little of the stuff I didn't bother. But if you are going to clear coat it is at the last thing you do and it shouldn't really matter what you use as long as its a clear coat paint.

How is this not stickied hahaha jk anyways, to your questions.

To do the rears YES you do in fact have to remove the rear bumper as they are screwed in and you will not have access to the screws that hold them in. I am fortunate enough to live next to summit racing so I was able to go into the retail store and pick a can up but other then that its ebay. As far as clear coat I am using so little of the stuff I didn't bother. But if you are going to clear coat it is at the last thing you do and it shouldn't really matter what you use as long as its a clear coat paint.

thanks buddy, now after i do this, i gotta nuts up to do the angel eyes haha :]

hey Krystm, once again im using one of your tutorials, i just bought new rims, and tires last night, so i figured that i mine as well paint my calipers while my wheels are off, any tips or tricks you would like to share with me??? also i noticed you rated it a 6 in difficulty, is that just cause you have to remove all the wheels and stuff like that, i dont really consider painting that hard.... also how long would this take me if I only had 1 jack -_-..... any chance if i put the wheels on super carefully they wont touch the break???? or is that a bad idea lol.....ohh btw i got the g2 thing also, but i got blue, hopefully it comes out nice on my black mica, black rims too :]

anyways once again Krystm, hope to hear back from you.

p.s. once the hubcaps are off ill finally be confident enough to post some pics of my car up for you, lmao!!

You know I must have been smoking crack that day Ill have to change that. It should be more like a 4. If you use the G2 kit though I recommend pulling all 4 wheels at once so you can put multiple coats on. It is a 2 part system that dries pretty quick so basically do 2-3 laps around the car and by the time you get back to the first one its ready for its 2nd coat.

heres my calipers krystm, used the same g2 set up as you :]... ohh and while i was at it i threw on some new rims and tires :] im debating on weither putting decals on the calipers, do they hold up pretty well, im afraid either the rain will make them peal little rocks flying and chipping them and s*** will just make them look like s*** ina few months?? maybe im wrong...

Sorry to wake up an old thread but where did you get that 1-DIN Dash Pod for your MS3? It looks like you put a deck where the OEM Nav Screen would go.

Krystm I have to say your awesome as many ppl have said before me. I did my rear wiper blade this past weekend and your instructions were right on! Thanks again! Im sure I will be using a lot more =)

Latest posts

Back