Kanye West is an idiot

mountjonas

:
2013 VRM MS3
From CNN:
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) -- Rap star Kanye West was named Best Hip Hop artist but still came off as a sore loser at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

Kanye apparently was so disappointed at not winning for Best Video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends."

In a tirade riddled with expletives, Kanye said he should have won the prize for his video "Touch The Sky," because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," Kanye said

haha, that's funny. he's awesome though. one of my all time favorite producers, and up there for rappers too. not a big fan of his commercial music though.

This idiot keeps opening his worthless mouth and spewing complete crap from it. He has shown us time and time again what a piece of sh*t he really is. Just let this moron wallow in his own stupidity, for it will one day catch up with him and his ego. Karma is a wonderful thing!!

In no time at all, he'll be asking 'you want fries with that' in his new career!!

mountjonas said:
From CNN:

Hahaha!I was listening to what happened on the radio this morning.Kanye is a joke!And he has the nerve to blame what happened on alcohol.I mean,they were saying how most countries already look at us in a bad light and this situation puts us in a more bad light bc Kanye was supposed represent the U.S. and he goes and pulls a stunt like this,which I totally agree w/.Ya,you were drunk but that gives you know reason to not only make an ass out of urself but technically making an ass out of the U.S. too.(notcool)

Last edited:
As a performer, I like some of his songs. He is a gifted wordsmith and could be a real talent if he didn't have an ego the size of Kansas! The guy is just a wacky egomaniac. I also lost a lot of respect for him after his Katrina comment. Totally idiotic and unprofessional. He could have hade his point far more eloquently. Maybe he isn't such a wordsmith after all. Moronic. Just plain moronic.

like R. Kelly, he is one of the worst things to come out of Chicago in a long time.

torin2 said:
This idiot keeps opening his worthless mouth and spewing complete crap from it. He has shown us time and time again what a piece of sh*t he really is. Just let this moron wallow in his own stupidity, for it will one day catch up with him and his ego. Karma is a wonderful thing!!

In no time at all, he'll be asking 'you want fries with that' in his new career!!
X1000000000000000000

i think the true 'idiot' here is the person who gives Kanye West's opinion so much meaning and value. Who cares what one jackass said.

Donas64 said:
As a performer, I like some of his songs. He is a gifted wordsmith and could be a real talent if he didn't have an ego the size of Kansas! The guy is just a wacky egomaniac. I also lost a lot of respect for him after his Katrina comment. Totally idiotic and unprofessional. He could have hade his point far more eloquently. Maybe he isn't such a wordsmith after all. Moronic. Just plain moronic.

Great point!I would respect the guy... if he didn't think he's god's gift to hip-hop!But too bad,he's ego is as big as the city of Chicago!I mean ya,other rappers have big egos too but not as big as Kanye's.

Kanye is a tool and a friken crybaby. Yeah sad that this moron is from Chicago.

In no way does he represent the U.S. Any one that watches this kind of stuf knows he's a dipshit anyways.

Donas64 said:
WU TANG IS FO THA CHULDREN!!!!!

LOL!I remember when they were on Chappelle's Show w/ Wu Tang Financial->"Wu Tang ain't nuttin to **** with..Wu tang ain't nuttin to **** with!"(lol2)!Hilarious!

Captain KRM P5 said:
like R. Kelly, he is one of the worst things to come out of Chicago in a long time.

You weren't present for the worst thing I presented to the water reclamation district after eating a gyro last week. Now that was worser...

Back