Kamui157's Sport Build

kamui157

7 months into ownership and it's almost finished.

Mods:
A/C Knobs
Tint 35%
Tuner shift knob
JDM Window Visors
ELM 327 Bluetooth OBD2
Boomerang XT armrest
Bi-xenon HID
LED interior
3DCarbon 5pc kit
K&N Panel filter
Pioneer Appradio 2 7" double din touchscreen - review
Racing Beat Springs
Carbon vinyl trimming

Plans for 2013 left...
DVR Dashcam (Ordered)

Here's some pictures of how it sits now.

Knobs -
893.JPG

Shift knob -
896.JPG

Visors -
20130105_114015

First go at wheels from CL. Removed cause too heavy.
20130105_114002

After 3Dcarbonkit installed
20130401_182955.jpg

Appradio 2
20130413_075756.jpg

547851_10200706240792460_2121720839_n.jpg

Drag DR-9 17x7 et40, 205/40/17, neo chrome spline lug nuts
20130703_170124.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Very nice! I like what you have done to it so far =). Get on those springs!
I love the 3d carbon kit...I have been wanting it for awhile, just a tad over budget lol...I say this as I just spend 300$ on a new header -_- priorities!!

Best of luck finishing up your build

U still havent gotten ur springs? sorry bro. didnt mean to lag in selling u my springs i just had priorities to do first. if u are still interested let me know and with the price u asked for.... how is that APP radio? been thinking of getting one for the wife's CX7

Very nice! I like what you have done to it so far =). Get on those springs!
I love the 3d carbon kit...I have been wanting it for awhile, just a tad over budget lol...I say this as I just spend 300$ on a new header -_- priorities!!

Best of luck finishing up your build

Style was a priority for my build but totally left springs out till the end when it should've been first...

Looks proper just need a good fitment !! Keep doing it

thanks!

U still havent gotten ur springs? sorry bro. didnt mean to lag in selling u my springs i just had priorities to do first. if u are still interested let me know and with the price u asked for.... how is that APP radio? been thinking of getting one for the wife's CX7

The appradio 2 has been great for me since I'm very techy. YMMV, and I wouldn't recommend the casual smartphone user as it relies heavily on your phone. Most of it has been outlined in my review but if you have any questions, I will answer them as best as I could or point you in the right direction.
PM sent about the springs!

Try some stronger wheels. Team dynamics have a good reputation for strength. Low pressure casting and Enkei MAT make stronger wheels than gravity casting (which is how most cheap wheels are made). Forged is the best but its reflected in a very high price.

I've had genuine Volk LE28's before on my old S2000 and they were great. Sunday was the perfect scenario for damage. High heat, bad roads, and I just lowered the pressure to 40PSI. There's good and bad reviews of this brand. I think the way I hit the pothole a large majority of wheels would've bent.

This is why I want 6UL 15x7.5", they strong, light and they look great ;)
I was going to buy Drag wheels but after looking at your bent wheel, well I changed my mind.

ha :( ok, now what, I still got a year to decide what wheel to buy. Looks like no matter what wheel, if the hole is big enough it will bend.

May as well get a low cost and replace when they die hi hi hi

Just gotta learn how to swerve outta the way. Although I gotta say my konigs have held strong to everything I've put them through. I've taken on some pretty big bumps too.
All rims will bend if you hit a hole or whatever just right. Either do your best to avoid them or spend more money than you thought you could ever dream of spending on a set of rims....and even then...they can get scratched =(

Just gotta learn how to swerve outta the way. Although I gotta say my konigs have held strong to everything I've put them through. I've taken on some pretty big bumps too.
All rims will bend if you hit a hole or whatever just right. Either do your best to avoid them or spend more money than you thought you could ever dream of spending on a set of rims....and even then...they can get scratched =(

lol I do swerve outta the way ;) but you never seen Montreal's streets hi hi hi, swerve for one hole and an other is right there waiting for ya. Konig are great wheels for sure, I got to take my time to find the right wheel for my build.

Back