K2 Style Points Inline skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekid760

:
2002 Protege5
K2 Aggresive inline Skates - Style points size 10.0

$50 OBO You pay for shipping, or you can pick item up.

Matthew1785 has a pair for sale and that reminded me that I have these that I've been meaning to put up for sale. His are practically brand new, while mine are used hence the lower price.

I used these skates for about 3-6 month and then broke my arm. I decided to stop skating. These have been sitting in my garage for a few years and I can't fit into them if I wanted to anymore. Please take them off of my hands.

These are used so there are scrapes/scratches on them, but they are still in excellent working condition. I have many pics available upon request.

Size 10.0

Manufacturers Info:

K2 STYLE POINTS

Info
abec 3 Humor Truck bearings
John Starr wheels
k2 black teflon frames
Features

Boot
hybrid Plastic & Material
replaceable backslide plates and cuff bolt.
wide powerstrap
reflectors for night skating on side and back.
Liner
soft memory foam
softboot one piece boot and liner technology
thick memory foam tongue with leather cover.
Frame
k2 teflon injected black frame
frames are replaceable.
spaceage material speed grooves on soul to enhance grinds.
replaceable h-block

SS Opinion

Style Points
same skate as k2 250.
one of the most comfortable skates on the market.
while excellent for aggressive use, this skate can be used for hockey, and recreational.
durable but softer outer boot that is easier to grind with.
this family of skates consists of all k2 250s, red and yellow, and k2 style points.
k2 style points are the most durable and comfortable skates made.
k2 style points have many replaceable features, and some very innovative and patented aspects.
the speed grooves on the soul, and aluminum h-block are patented and offer a major advantage.
skate offers quality, durability, comfort, and performance at a price well below what it could cost for what it offers.

P1010135.jpg

Last edited:
yes they are, I was rocking these around 2000-2001 I think, somewhere around there. I only used them for 6months or so, they've been stored ever since.

Make me an offer people.

bump for some good solid skates, my buddy used these throughout our skating days and i think he had two pairs over 5 or 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back