K&W Coilover Kit **LOW MILES**

Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm. K&W coilovers > BC coilovers. Anyone that knows K&W and their research facilities and racing background knows that. BC's are fine for slammed kids and hard parkers. K&W's are for performance. And I have BC's... You can't compare BC's to K&W's...

wasent aware of all that. sorry if anyone got mad lol. good info tho

^ true mines just did. if i end up not wanting to wait for the air ride might pick up

What the heck do you want air ride for anyway, man? Not bashing, I just never understood the point.

I just found out that K-Sport camber plates will fit BC's. I wonder if they will fit these KW's as well? If so, I might have a buyer for my BC's and I'll see how much these KW's will be to get mounted with camber plates.

because i daily drive and all of the bad roads/bumps over here just on coils and wanting to be low wont do :/

What if you just put the coilovers on a soft setting? I'm in Ohio and we have nasty roads too. But these will be for my project P5, not my daily so I understand you wanting something softer.

Anyway, back on topic.

Will these fit an mp3?

I posted this earlier in this thread you must have not seen it but these should fit the following

Mazda 6 (2003)
Mazda Miata (2001-2003)
Mazda Miata Ls (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege Dx (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege Es (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege Lx (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege Mp3 (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege Se (2001-2003)
Mazda Protege5 (2002-2003)

What if you just put the coilovers on a soft setting? I'm in Ohio and we have nasty roads too. But these will be for my project P5, not my daily so I understand you wanting something softer.

Anyway, back on topic.

well im more worried about how low i wanna go and stuff. and places i might go to not knowing on the roads and then get stuck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back