just ordered TBE

Right NO cat, would be nice,, Like the loudness comment, Good luck with that al lthe youtube clips I hear are MAD loud.. I stayed stock cat back and replaced everything else, Sound is very nice and not that loud.

i checked out the you tube clips i found this to be the nicest sounding exhaust that and the performance gains cant wait i'll post pix and a vid when i install it

i checked out the you tube clips i found this to be the nicest sounding exhaust that and the performance gains cant wait i'll post pix and a vid when i install it

Cobb for me sounded the best, But choose not to get a cat back till I go BT, Stock exhaust flows enough till 330whp or so.. Catless DP gave me a very good sound.

VID :)

Cobb for me sounded the best, But choose not to get a cat back till I go BT, Stock exhaust flows enough till 330whp or so.. Catless DP gave me a very good sound.

VID :)

looked into the stealth back too sounds like your set up but for the money the catless corksport was also one of the reasons i chose it if i didn't id definately get the cobb

My car seems to need a lot of "repairs" and a lot of off-road "testing" (throat clearing sound now). I'm in a no emission testing state and we do a lot of repairing and testing here. Oh, and our cars tend to be quicker.

My car seems to need a lot of "repairs" and a lot of off-road "testing" (throat clearing sound now). I'm in a no emission testing state and we do a lot of repairing and testing here. Oh, and our cars tend to be quicker.

AWESOME(drinks)

Back