Just Bought Wheels and tires

anm6

:
09 Speed 3
Well the look was over paid less than $900 for both deal was really good IMO..
With Fallken ZE-502 225/40-18.

Attachments

• Rims GOLD.txt-2.jpg
    Rims GOLD.txt-2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 386
Gets some pics up soon..even if its just a test fit from one side so we can check them out!!

i just put these on my speed6...and everyone hates them lol. i think they look good though. my car is red so i just need to black out the windows. when my h&r springs get here i'm sure that'll help too lol.

RED!!! Yikes.. I may not like them either,, :) But to each his own, As long as you like it thats all that matters.You car- Your taste.. Thats all that is important,,

I will toss two of them next to the car when I get them,, I will not be putting them on till March when the weather is good, :)

i just put these on my speed6...and everyone hates them lol. i think they look good though. my car is red so i just need to black out the windows. when my h&r springs get here i'm sure that'll help too lol.

Oh forgot to ask,, How is the dish of the rim?? Is it concaved at all.. Or is it flush?

hahahahah exactly...and i'm most likely gonna get them powdercoated white after i run the gold look for a bit. everyone does red and black so i decided to go a diff route...and most speed6 owners seem to despise poke...but my car isn't a 'lowrider on daytons' lol.

well i went with the +38 on my speed6...anything above +38 will not be concave. trust me i did research on these before i spent the money.

idk about the speed3...but if you don't mind a little poke +38 is great. +25 is way gnarly so don't go that low.

Yea the guy told me if I went the +38 I would have to roll.. I called XXR and checked. I would have loved a deep look, But them I should have bought a RWD,( 370) was a alomst before I got he SPD3.

Pics next to the car. :)

Attachments

• SPD 552-2.jpg
    SPD 552-2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 231
  • SPD 552.jpg
    SPD 552.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 211
Specs are 18*8.5 +48 offset..Tires are 225/40/18, I just went up +1 on tires casue I do not want to roll the fenders..

Back