Just bought my first Mazda!

blueeclipse

:
'02 Mazda Protege5
Been trying to get this P5 for a while....been through alot for it too. But I finally got one. Needs a little TLC but it's mine and I'm glad to have it. I've been hangin around these board for a while but never really posted cause I didn't feel right about it until I got the car. I'll post some pics when I get a few things done to it. I hope to be around for a while. I think I may have fallen for these Mazdas. lol.

^^its supposed to be a p not a d, just saying.

OP, i hope you have fun with it! Keep it clean, suspension first

Black Mica....wanted the blue but this actually works out......it looks mean. Had to make a few other concessions but for the first time out of the gate I'm happy with it. It most certainly won't be my last Mazda and probably wont be my last P5.

Black Mica....wanted the blue but this actually works out......it looks mean. Had to make a few other concessions but for the first time out of the gate I'm happy with it. It most certainly won't be my last Mazda and probably wont be my last P5.

I got the black mica and ur right it does look nastyy. welcome(officially lol) and have fun with it!

Welcome Congrats on youre purchase! I have a white 02 protege 5 love the car small mods, but i just put in the jdm tails love those to death look so good!

Most fun car I've ever had. Not fast, but corners like a go-cart.
You will be having lots of fun. Welcome aboard.

Just blew my engine. Already going through w/drawal

Have a great time driving.

P5 are really fun cars, their a little underpowered but for the most part you cant even notice it really!! but nonetheless i would never give me silver one up!! have fun!

Back