joep fpr install? How is it done?

I haven't drilled my intake yet ... For now I just plug the end of the FPR into the hole where the hose from the ckrankcase plugs into (I put a breather on the crankcase). It's a pefect fit!

bought one of these from Joe, hoping to install it soon. I have a INjen CAI and im kinda scared :D

no one uses these things anymore. i'll be buying one soon enough and will let you know how it goes. if you really want to get rid of hesitation buy a multi-hundred dollar AFC instead of a 20 dollar band-aid. im not planning on this thing working miracles, im just hoping that doing the FPR and EGR will help me get up the wicked hills near where i live in second gear.

no one uses these things anymore. i'll be buying one soon enough and will let you know how it goes. if you really want to get rid of hesitation buy a multi-hundred dollar AFC instead of a 20 dollar band-aid. im not planning on this thing working miracles, im just hoping that doing the FPR and EGR will help me get up the wicked hills near where i live in second gear.

lots of people use it. I do, and it works great~

Back