jdm tails

quatelate

:
mazda, mazdaspeed protege
does ne1 know the differences between the jdm tails and ours, other than the reflector? also were can i get them?

check Ebay, I know the european tails have the reverse light on the bottom of the light, What does the JDM version look like?

silverspeed03 said:
check Ebay, I know the european tails have the reverse light on the bottom of the light, What does the JDM version look like?
cant find ne pics but i suck at searches

i don't think jdm have the smae wiring harness...i have edm's and they are pulg and play

I could be wrong but i remember reading that the jdm tails clear section goes all the way to the edge of the taillight, that is the only difference. There is a guy from hawaii with some pics on this forum.

? You guys do realize he is talking about tails for a sedan not a P5...There are JDM tails for the sedan and Vodapas77 Had some on his MSP but the differences are very minimal...The center clear section wraps farter around the side due to there being no reflector restrictions in the JDM market...They look almost the same.

every1 is forgeting to mention the 10 ft. lbs of tq that these tail lights give... btw thanks to every1 thats given info

Back