JDM Miata

pluto316

:
WHAT ARE CARS
Picture 1: Is this not the greatest Miata ever?
Picture 2: Forget that hood riser mod, I made a front riser hood.
Picture 3: My new Robins top I am letting get hot in the sun so it loosens up some.
Picture 4: The interior that is in pretty good condition other than the huge chunk of the streering wheel I broke out on the way home the day I bought it.

Attachments

• howgreat.jpg
    howgreat.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 219
  • moneyshot.jpg
    moneyshot.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 139
  • newtop.jpg
    newtop.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 138
  • classy.jpg
    classy.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 160
Picture 1: JDM badge, bitches.
Picture 2: 17x8 wheels would fit.. Great.
Picture 3: Totally.

Attachments

• roadstar.jpg
    roadstar.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 110
  • hugetire.jpg
    hugetire.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 115
  • hugetire2.jpg
    hugetire2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 107
you driving that to the meet pluto? work on that redneck tan. I was on a roadtrip with my dad out west in his jeep wrangler and my right arm was burnt at the end of the trip..... good times.
Its funny most people that own a convetible here in florida hardly ever put the top down because the sun owns you(ughdance)

sandspeed said:
you driving that to the meet pluto? work on that redneck tan. I was on a roadtrip with my dad out west in his jeep wrangler and my right arm was burnt at the end of the trip..... good times.
Its funny most people that own a convetible here in florida hardly ever put the top down because the sun owns you(ughdance)

The lights are kinda iffy and I doubt I'll have my new STRAIGHT FROM A WRECKED CIVIC IN JAPAN wheels and tires on by this weekend. Looks like I am driving the MSP OF SLOW.

Latest posts

Back