Japanese SC P5

SeminoleMan

:
'03.5 Sunlight Silver P5
Surfing the web and found these pics on a japanese website. Has anyone heard about this SC setup or seen these pics before?

masato4.jpg

masato5.jpg
http://masaa.cool.ne.jp/fmazda/member/syoukai/masato/masato5.jpg

Car has enough electronics to make me dizzy:

masato7.jpg

i like the idea, but correct me if i'm wrong, but you see where they cut the black stuff under the hood to clear the supercharger? wouldn't the sc get hot and burn your hood if it's sitting that close? just a thought.

masato5.jpg

superchargers dont really get all that hot, the worst that could happen is the paint on his hood will bubble and flake off

wait a sec, is that the old Area51 kit?
it kinda looks like it (not that there can be that much variation on the SC for our car) but I thought the Area51 was on a red P5... dunno just a thought :D

Looks like you get to keep A/C in this particular set-up, which is the only thing that's got me down about the womp. Just thought this was an interesting approach.

PhreakV said:
wait a sec, is that the old Area51 kit?
it kinda looks like it (not that there can be that much variation on the SC for our car) but I thought the Area51 was on a red P5... dunno just a thought :D

Damn Dan you were WAY off. you been driving that damn Nissan for to long. shift_dumbass is setting in. :D

bradicus18 said:
Dang, there goes the strut tower brace too.
I've been driving my protege for 3+ years without one and it still handles great

(drive)

Back