Jacksonville/north FL meet?

RaiderMS3

Contributor
:
2007 MS3 GT
Well, the holidays are over, the New year has started. Time for a meet. Let's make sure we set a date in enough advance we can all make it.

When and where? Are we still shooting for Metro Park in Jax?

Let's discuss the when and where for the meet here.

Any dates to meet come to mind? more importantly, the days that would NOT work. for a meet. I know Super bowl Sunday is a bad idea. Wanna plan for a February meet?

OK, How about a little over a month from Now. Feb 19th. Let's plan for around noon at Metro Park?

We got plenty of time. It is after the Super Bowl (who cares...) and after Valentines Day. I do nto know of any other events that can change this yet.

So who is in for the 19th of Feb? Thoughts and opinions?

Hey guys, I will be moving there soon. If you set a date, and Im not snowed in, Ill be there!

i can probably make it...might take a trip to jax that weekend anyway.

ProGenIII said:
idk what the city is gonna be like after the superbowl. but im up for the 18th

You mean the 19th, right? Hoping to get a decent turnout. Is Metro Park ok? I am using it because it was the last place we were gonna meet at. Open to other places too.

sweet. Will post about the meet in other forums, just to make sure we get everyone who may be interested.

s*** id like to push it back a bit only because im going to the alabama meet feb 4-6 so like early march or somthing would be better for me, and feb 18 im moving into my new apartment so another reason not good for me, but if it does go through then i guess ill just catch the next one :)

SkinnyJoint said:
s*** id like to push it back a bit only because im going to the alabama meet feb 4-6 so like early march or somthing would be better for me, and feb 18 im moving into my new apartment so another reason not good for me, but if it does go through then i guess ill just catch the next one :)

I would like to see 2005 having many meets (maybe a monthly thing?) so we all can meet up eventually. It is tough to meet up with everyone's schedule. I doubt I can make the Alabama meet, so I thought getting a meet set up closer to home. I posted the meet in a couple other forums, hopefully we will get a good turnout.

As far as what people can bring, I am in for a big cooler, grilling tools, napkins, condiments, and some ice.

I think between 12-1 PM is a good time to meet up. What doese veryone else thing?

As for the Gainesville crowd, I am planning to meet up in Gainesville where we met up for the last meet, near the Alehouse on Archer. Plan on meeting there around 10. Will get stuff at Albertsons, and head out after. Anyone planning to meet up there, please let me know.

(bump)

Let's get a list of people committed to the event. Hopefully, we will get a good turnout!

1) RaiderMP5, Eric

sundays are best for me, work till 2 on sat, also autrocross feb 20th, so i'm out for the 19th., sorry guys. make it on a sunday and i'm in.

Back