It's racism!

I_Boost said:
s*** it's all over the news. How could you miss it?

Well I do live in GA....that may have something to do with it.(ughdance)
I live in Canada, haven't had time to watch the news, work been a nuts.
Plus, I don't watch CNN much.
Either way, shes a joke. Her mom must be proud

Last edited:
check this out.. this is brilliant...
cmracecard.jpg

(first)

Last edited:
clownphish said:
What she doesn't realize is by pulling the race card (on something that was so very obviously her fault) trivializes valid race issues in this country. What a nimrod. (headshake

Honestly, from what I've seen, 99% of the time the race card is pulled, it's total bulls*** anyway. Political blacks in the media pull it all too often to the point of ridiculousness.

GrandBelialKey said:
check this out.. this is brilliant...
cmracecard.jpg

(first)
Ya might wanna update that pic, after all, her new hairdo is why they didn't recognize her in the first place. :rolleyes:

I still can't believe she actually said that. WTF kind of drugs is this chick on? :rolleyes:

OMG i can't believe it

i have black friends and hate racist people (just so what i'm gona say isn't misinterpretted) but fawk ! i hate black people who call the racism card AS SOON as they're asked something or looked at the wrong way. i mean WTF she should've just said "i am a congresswoman" and show ID or something. some of them can't be challenged in any way without calling other racists

clownphish said:
I still can't believe she actually said that. WTF kind of drugs is this chick on? :rolleyes:
shes on the chewbacca defense: Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! None of this makes sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

GrandBelialKey said:
shes on the chewbacca defense: Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! None of this makes sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

Thank you for about making me choke on the bite of pizza I was eating - too funny. :D

That's it! Anyone that so little as stares at me wrong that isn't white will be judged at a racist. Why do we have to hear this s**** over and over and over again. Shut the fuk up and live your life. White people shouldn't have to step on eggshells around anyone of a different race. I'm gonna have to post some thoughts by Andy Rooney about Racism

I'm not saying that I agree with him, i'm just posting them for everyone to read.

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens..Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I am sick of "Political Correctness." I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else

Back