its always sunny in philadelphia

JOS3

:
05 22V mazda3
does anyone here watch this show? i dont watch too much tv and when i do, its usaully sports, but this show is hilarious. it comes on FX on thursdays.

I love that show. It is a great piece of work! Been watching it since the pilot was on last year.

amazing, 43 views and only 2 people watch it. its probably the best comedy on tv right now.

my favorite comedy right now... although its taken a back seat to my sci-fi addiction (battlestar galactica)

That show is hilarious. Going to buy the season 1 DVD when it comes out. The season finale was on last Thursday, right? When does season # 3 start?

stupid me, I thought this was season 1...

i have a few episodes on my ipod but ill most likely buy the first season dvd when it comes out.

hell yeah, i try not to miss it since they usually air b4 Rescue Me, which is also great

I wasn't horribly impressed with it.. I downloaded the first two episodes of this season and watched them, per recommendation from evilmonkeymsp. it just seemed like an hour of people talking really fast and arguing loudly at the same pace.

the plot was pretty funny though, especially when the israeli dude tried to take over their bar and they made the video.

I love this show...

I laughed my ass off on the episode when Sweet D goes to visit her Pappy & she's afraid of old people. Then the old lady sneaks up behind her in the bathroom & she screams in the old ladies face....classic LOL

I like the one where Charlie has everyone sleeping with Mom's.

"That won't un-bang your Mom, you have to do something MUCH worse"

'hundred dollar baby' is a hilarious episode. its the one where dee takes up boxing and the guys convince charlie to take up underground street fighting. dee starts taking steroids and getting roid rage.

lol that one was spectacular...I laughed my ass off w/ the whole underground fighting bit...

"Charlie & Mac Kill Themselves" is by far one of the best episodes yet with the whole Glory Hole bit lol

"How's he supposed to pretend its a woman with a dick in his mouth?!"

"Charlie & Mac Kill Themselves" is by far one of the best episodes yet with the whole Glory Hole bit lol

"How's he supposed to pretend its a woman with a dick in his mouth?!"

That episode was so full if win it was.... dare I say it.... Epic!

Back