is it leagal

azn712

just want to start a thread that people can exchange idea about whats leagal what's illeagal in virginia?
i guess i will start
any restriction on headlight other than HID?
thanks

shiiit...the question is what is Legal in Va. LoL Like they said, Tints, exhaust, driving with neons on under the car, loud music playing, driving without a license plate on the front of the car, hhhmm.....

Also illegal: 88 in a 55 on the dulles airport access road at 6:30 in the morning -- when you werent coming back from the airport. Yeah, they frown on that s***....

In Virginia, the Code of 1930 has a statute which prohibits corrupt practices or bribery by any person other than political candidates.

In Virginia, chickens cannot lay eggs before 8:00 a.m., and must be done before 4:00 p.m.

As recently as 1990, these states had laws against the use of dildos: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.

In Romboch, Virginia, it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with the lights on.

In Norfolk, Virginia, a woman can't go out at night without wearing a corset. (There was a civil-service jobfor men onlycalled a corset inspector.)

Virginia Beach Law:
If you are drunk and not driving your car, and the person who is driving the car is drunk as well, you may both receive DUI's.

Having sex with a goat while riding on a flat-bed 18wheeler that's doing 95 mph - illegal.

Last edited:
memo79 said:
In Virginia, the Code of 1930 has a statute which prohibits corrupt practices or bribery by any person other than political candidates.

In Virginia, chickens cannot lay eggs before 8:00 a.m., and must be done before 4:00 p.m.

As recently as 1990, these states had laws against the use of dildos: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.

In Romboch, Virginia, it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with the lights on.

In Norfolk, Virginia, a woman can't go out at night without wearing a corset. (There was a civil-service jobfor men onlycalled a corset inspector.)

Virginia Beach Law:
If you are drunk and not driving your car, and the person who is driving the car is drunk as well, you may both receive DUI's.

Having sex with a goat while riding on a flat-bed 18wheeler that's doing 95 mph - illegal.

(rofl2)(rofl)

" In Romboch, Virginia, it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with the lights on.
"

Are you serious??! LOL

Akaveli said:
Are you serious??! LOL

Well, all were actual laws in effect at one time or another. Some have been repealed.

I made up the last one, but if you think about it, it is illegal: Public indecency, unrestrained passenger, and speeding.

I thought any act besides the "normal" sexual act was not legal in VA. I.E. Heavy petting, etc not legal.

Last edited:
ZMN BY U said:
exhaust
tint more then 50% on drivers door and passenger
i know all about the tint action, i had the 5% tint on my ol 00 protege LX, that bad boy got me pulled over everywhere.. and the worst part i got hit w/ a double whammy twice, and i was averaging 1 ticket a week for the tint, i finally gave in and reduced it to 35%

Oral is not legal, and yes any postion other than the norm is not legal.

btw remember legal is ok, illegal is not ok. Seem to get misuse early on here.

REMillers said:
Oral is not legal, and yes any postion other than the norm is not legal.

btw remember legal is ok, illegal is not ok. Seem to get misuse early on here.
if people actually followed this; man it would be boring.

Back