Iranian Naval Forces....

ProtoType5

Contributor
:
2002 22A P5 and 2007 TR MS3
Did anyone notice they are just speed boats...hahahahaha...

Just cracks me up cause we keep calling them the IRANIAN NAVAL FORCE...more like a bunch of idiots in cigarette boats...

I'm not downplaying the idiocy of their actions or the magnitude of the threat they were playing around with...The could have a explosive/suicide boat set up, and it's happened before...But if that is the Iranian Naval Force...Can we expect this as the Iranian Air Force...

vinfiz.jpg

Hahaha...I heard about that on the news and saw the videos...we should have sank the the little tug-boats

The Iranian Navy has more then just speedboats. They have a few frigates, missile crafts, and subs.

Last edited:
The sad part about this is that the hate Bush crowd doesn't think Iran and that psycho are a danger. The guy is clearly trying to provoke a conflict. Iran is saying that that footage is wrong. That we cut and pasted older clips to make this one up. Did you hear the audio? The guys on the boats were telling the captain that "we're coming after you" or something to that fact.

These hate Bush people want to go back to the passive days of let's sit down and talk about this. We can be friends *pat on the knee* . We spent so many years of no action,just talk,while they bombed and killed our servicemen. I'm sorry,but Bush was the first one to draw that line in the sand and say enough is enough. We as americans have gone weak when it comes to losing our people at war and the media has alot to do with it. Did you hear the story that was written about the Vietnam war. They even said after our constant bombing they were ready to surrender,but the media turned us americans and the higher people in politics against the war so we pulled out. They said that thet were days away of surrender. That's what the media did then and what they are doing now. What the hell happened to backing our men and woman in uniform??

Sorry went off on a tangent.....now back to our show

These hate Bush people want to go back to the passive days of let's sit down and talk about this. We can be friends *pat on the knee* . We spent so many years of no action,just talk,while they bombed and killed our servicemen.

I hate Bush.

I also have had 6 rotations to OEF and OIF. I have been on the front lines and beyond. I have been shot down as a Ch47 crewmember (15u for all of you military people.)

I am no passive person.

War is not always the awnser. It should only be used as a last step Dewight Eisenhower said that. Talking isn't a bad thing and if you have never been in the Millitary then I think that most of america should stop refering to them as "OUR" troops. Most of america isn't willing to fight a war. The poor men who do are the BEST at what they do, but as long as congress and the president sit on their hands instead of taking definitive action the time that GI's have paid for in BLOOD will be a waste. Something has to come of this mess we went off and started with the invasion of Iraq. OEF is ligit. Iraq is murkey. I fought the war and I still don't know how it is all connected. I just did my job.

I guess what I am trying to say is this. Without diplomacy and a real life forgin policy, millitary action is just a quick cover to a problem that will loom for the next 20 years. We have been at war for the last seven it will be a decade soon.

BTW about Iran we should have blew the sorry bastards out of the water. There should be no warning If you come up to us with hostile intent we will show no mercy.

sorry to threadjack

Diplomacy is all we got with Clinton. Where did that get us? It got us 9-11. It's spelled Dwight. You're in the military and say "war is not the answer"? You need to find a new line of work, like selling flowers.

I hate Bush.

I also have had 6 rotations to OEF and OIF. I have been on the front lines and beyond. I have been shot down as a Ch47 crewmember (15u for all of you military people.)

I am no passive person.

War is not always the awnser. It should only be used as a last step Dewight Eisenhower said that. Talking isn't a bad thing and if you have never been in the Millitary then I think that most of america should stop refering to them as "OUR" troops. Most of america isn't willing to fight a war. The poor men who do are the BEST at what they do, but as long as congress and the president sit on their hands instead of taking definitive action the time that GI's have paid for in BLOOD will be a waste. Something has to come of this mess we went off and started with the invasion of Iraq. OEF is ligit. Iraq is murkey. I fought the war and I still don't know how it is all connected. I just did my job.

I guess what I am trying to say is this. Without diplomacy and a real life forgin policy, millitary action is just a quick cover to a problem that will loom for the next 20 years. We have been at war for the last seven it will be a decade soon.

BTW about Iran we should have blew the sorry bastards out of the water. There should be no warning If you come up to us with hostile intent we will show no mercy.

sorry to threadjack

+1 Well said, and thank you for your service, also.

You're in the military and say "war is not the answer"? You need to find a new line of work, like selling flowers.

Real mature.

Diplomacy is all we got with Clinton. Where did that get us? It got us 9-11. It's spelled Dwight. You're in the military and say "war is not the answer"? You need to find a new line of work, like selling flowers.

hmmm, Really mature!

I hate Bush.

I am no passive person.

sorry to threadjack

Thanks for your service. Keep up the good work.

I hate Bush.

I am no passive person.

sorry to threadjack

You are the man. I wish more people had a head on thier shoulders like you do. Thanks for serving and not blindly following the liar in charge.

and you are an immature idiot.

Who's the mature one? You are the one that has to result in name calling. Glad to see you finally changed your avatar. That tie-dye t shirt and the sweater that looks like you made yourself was getting old.(fu)

Who's the mature one? You are the one that has to result in name calling. Glad to see you finally changed your avatar. That tie-dye t shirt and the sweater that looks like you made yourself was getting old.(fu)

Off Topic:
His old avatar was from the movie, "The Big Lubouski"...

biglebowski.jpg

My mental picture of Killer will always be The Dude though... :)

On Topic:
They definitely should have shot those boats out of the water. Only problem is that they would have probably gotten into another pissing match over who's waters they were in and probably come out looking worse to the international community for no good reason.

All I can say is that if we were actively negotiating with Iran; I don't think that the incident would have happened. Iran would be stupid to make waves like this (sorry, no pun intended) when you are trying to get on our good side...

kingpin7666 as everyone has said; thank you!

Actually he said "war is not ALWAYS the answer." Reading comprehension ftw.

You started the drama by telling a serviceman that he needed to find a new line of work because of his opinion...the other members then responded to your insulting of this person by letting you know their opinion of you.

So before you start calling other people out on name calling, look in the mirror first.

Any more name calling or drama and warnings/infractions will appear.

Thank you. :)

Actually he said "war is not ALWAYS the answer." Reading comprehension ftw.

You started the drama by telling a serviceman that he needed to find a new line of work because of his opinion...the other members then responded to your insulting of this person by letting you know their opinion of you.

So before you start calling other people out on name calling, look in the mirror first.

Any more name calling or drama and warnings/infractions will appear.

Thank you. :)

(usa)

Back