Introducing Of New Shop in South Fl

Boosted_Speed

:
MazdaSpeed Protege
Kristian / Olympic MotorSports

Olympic MotorSports is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service.

Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer.

Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.

We have done extensive research and development to pin point what products work best for your particular application. We have also done test on our very own 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protg to explore the capabilities of the FS-DET power plant.

We offer custom re-flashes/Ecu recalibrations to better suite your modifications on your vehicle. We ranged anywhere from high to moderate output applications and apply the same reliability with response which you desire.

OMS is also EMS/Standalone friendly and can tune a wide variety of systems.

We are ASE and Certified Tuners

What is your website and address so I can come by? I dont have any work for you yet but I want to see the facility.

this says you offer ECU flashes - thats not on the MSP ECU is it? there would be a LOT of people interested if you could change the MSP maps...

Back