Insurance prices

MNkev21

Think you guys can help me get a better idea of insurance prices...maybe listing these in order from most expensive to least and also if there are major differences..thanks

Lexus IS300
Acura RSX type s
Mazdaspeed Protege
Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
Subaru Impreza WRX
Infiniti G35

Last edited:
it all depends on your insurance i know my protege is listed as a 2.0L family sedan and it would be the absolute cheapest out of all of those

Think you guys can help me get a better idea of insurance prices...maybe listing these in order from most expensive to least and also if there are major differences..thanks

Lexus IS300
Acura RSX type s
Mazdaspeed Protege
Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
Subaru Impreza WRX
Infiniti G35

Go to progressive.com, type in a bunch of false info in the quotes section and change the cars to see what the quote prices are, you should be able to figure out the prices and relationships to the different cars in a few minutes.

Go to progressive.com, type in a bunch of false info in the quotes section and change the cars to see what the quote prices are, you should be able to figure out the prices and relationships to the different cars in a few minutes.

Tried it and ended up getting the MSP listed at 300 a month so i figure i wouldn't try the rest...

I pay around $70 a month for full coverage on my MSP.

what company is that? sounds good to me.

I have State Farm. I'm 26 with a good driving record, and I've been with them for a few years now too. $70 is really good especially since I only have a $250 deductible. I know people with insurance for other cars of around $150+ per month with a higher deductible. That's more than what I pay for both of my 2003 cars.

Back