Installed DG Autoexe carbonfiber grill!

Pkay

1) Looks ******* pimp without that massive mazda logl

2) Ordered friday, recieved it tuesday.... awesome turn around

3) Took about 3 minutes to install

DG pwns all!

609973_21_full.jpg

lol..

CF doesnt look good on the midnight blue p5.. in my opinon anyways..

I still want a CF hood and rear (wing?)

forgot to ask if anyone has pictures of it on a silver msp? would it look dumb without a cf hood because i never saw one before.

speedhawaii said:
is that a dg hood too iceman? pkay did u order straight from the site? how much with shipping?

i ordered right from thei site.... i live in Cali so i had to pay tax so they knocked off shipping costs.

I believe shipping is $8 for ground $16 for 2 day

Anywho pics tonight, also pics of black calipers tonight.

Needsless to say black msp + black calipers + CF grill with no mazda emblem= pimp and a 1/2

speedhawaii said:
forgot to ask if anyone has pictures of it on a silver msp? would it look dumb without a cf hood because i never saw one before.
you can get a fiberglass one and just have it painted whatever color. I didnt get it for the CF aspect but more so becuase i think the huge mazda emblem looks ugly as ****

Ive ordered the pillars, the eyebrows, engine cover, gauge surrounding bezzle, glove box cover and arm rest in carbon from DGmsports and I was happy with everything. The engine cover from DG is cheaper than any other place I went to. I like the insert but I actually like the mazda logo in the front.

Back