Injen Group buy...kind of

AGR#7 said:

Damn Dex,,,, Relax! What is going on? You don't seem in a good mood at all lately. Did your grandpa make you take your MSP out of his garage?

Sorry Steph...... I know you're doing a killer job here, and I don't mean to 'wear this thing out'. I'm sure you will post the pertinent info as you get it.. Thanks!

im in a fine mood :)

its just there are 2 threads being bumped with the same exact info right now and constant "is it out yet" questions.

Steph IS doing a great job fielding the same 3 questions over and over, i know if i was in her position i wouldve blown my top by now.

LOL the worst part is that this topic is on 3 different mazda forums, so im really getting my fill.
Is anyone on AIM or MSN?
my AIM account is : Gottpez
MSN: Gottpez@aol.com

feel free to message me anytime, even about Injen questions

Good....all is well, then. Again; I think your doing a hell of job, Steph! And; I know everyone here appreciates it, as well.

Well I'm interested if the price is right... I don't think $300 for a CAI is worth it. I've added them to many cars and usually all you get is looks and sometimes sound. I do want one for my MSP so let us know as soon as you know.

Also, do you have any pics yet?

black03speed said:
Very impressive!!! Get us some prices asap... LOL j/k Did you find any ballpark figures yet on pricing.

Thanks again,
Pete

No prices yet, Pete. Steph will let us know when she finds out.

okay.....so you sold a Mustang SVT for one of these?! Interesting.....

Yeah I sold a supercharged Mustang Cobra making 420 hp at the wheels for this puppy. Call me crazy but I love this frigen car. Can't wait to mod it out.

black03speed said:
Yeah I sold a supercharged Mustang Cobra making 420 hp at the wheels for this puppy. Call me crazy but I love this frigen car. Can't wait to mod it out.

Very cool! 'wait till I tell this to a guy at work that is bug nuts about his Mustang GT!! Nice car,,,,but it's not the same. Another friend of mine with a 12.8 second 1999 Ford Lightning will also be in shock! I love it!

Steph: Sorry to bother you some more, but please ask Injen about CARB certification of this intake. If they certify it and provide us with a letter, it makes DEQ inspections go a whole lot easier on us. No need to put all the stock stuff back on to get tailpipe certified! Thanks.

I will join the buyers club. Regardless of price. Just let me know when and how to submit my order. Thanks for the information. This forum is a welcome site to us new MSP owners.

Back