Information for MSPEED555 Needed.

Matthew1785 said:
what does it matter if shes a single mother or married.. it has nothing to do with you selling her a bad block
nothing shes telling everyone." i'm a single mother and this guy ripped me off"
well i didnt state the blocks condition. right, but it came out of a running car i can have a lot of people promise that. i ordered a block from ken, cause i was selling the car but i'm handling it with the buyer so, theres
nothing else to do but take car of the issue at hand

Last edited:
mspeed555 said:
nothing shes telling everyone." i'm a single mother and this guy ripped me off"
well i didnt state the blocks condition. right, but it came out of a running car i can have a lot of people promiss that. i ordered a block from ken, cause i was selling the car but i;m handling it with the buyer so, nothing else to do but take car of the issue at hand

well good man then

If you would like a clarification:

Married in March 2005. Had my daughter in March 2005. Divorced in April 2006, my ex and I get along. I pay everything myself, and saving up $1500 on my own wasn't exactly the easiest task. I have a daughter that I have full custody of. It's easier to say my "husband's work" than say "my ex-husband's work." Usually, when you mention "ex" people gasp and think that you don't get along with an "ex" and think of them in the negative manner. Since the block was shipped freight, his workplace accepted it for me. I simply said "husband" because it was a business matter and really did not matter. In certain cases I say "husband" rather than "ex-husband" where it's just a hell of a lot easier to say that and go on.. and usually requires no such explanation.. just as this one that I'm giving now.

I don't mind taking payments and have been willing to work things out, and I'm trying to be as simple and appreciative with you as I can as far as you refunding the money through payments and in my accepting of payments. I don't see your reason for posting your concern about whether or not I am a single mother, assuming I'm lying, and I'm not sure what relevance it has to the topic. I was clear and upfront with updating the information of this post with a simple "we're working it out" to everyone and I left it at that until you felt the need to interrogate me with more issues. Why can't you be respectful and responsible enough to take care of the issues at hand instead of attacking me with bulls***? Again, what if you were going through the same with someone else as I'm going through with you? You need to stop and think about things before karma kicks your ass more. I have been highly stressed for the past month, and am honestly sick of immaturity. All I have been asking for is for you to do the right thing and now to keep your word on the payments, and to move on after this is completed.

You got what you wanted out of it, and I don't know how you feel not a bit of resentment at all for what you did.. knowingly. My car has been sitting here not running for nearly 6 months while I pay full coverage insurance and my loan payment every month, then I pay someone $1500 for a block that is supposed to go right into my car and be in great condition with only 1200 miles on all parts, only to take it to the machine shop and have them tell me that they would never even imagine putting it into a car. Put yourself in my shoes for ONCE. I'm working with you here, I do not need any more stress.

mspeed555 said:
Which for the point why do you say your a single mother? to everyone.
:
quote: Payment for complete bottom end as stated on personal messages on msprotege.com The shipping address will be to my husband's work at:

Michael Campbell
advance auto

Last edited:
The 2nd payment has not been made by mspeed555. I emailed last night to remind him of the payment which was due on the 1st and he said that he would not be able to pay until later in the week. We had agreed on payments on the 1st and 15th of each month, as that is when he said he gets paid. I emailed him back to see what day he could pay, but no response yet.

cocksucker (kŏk'sŭk'ər)
n. Vulgar Slang.
  1. One who performs an act of fellatio.
  2. A mean or despicable person.

Now he wrote me back and said that he never agreed on doing payments. I told him that these two messages made me insinuate that payments were arranged on the 1st and 15th, AKA = schedule. Apparently I didn't make it CLEAR enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallic36
What would you be able to pay per week or ? I just want this to be on a schedule of payments or something so we both know what's going on. Thanks.

Originally Posted by mspeed555
i can give you 200 today. i get paid on 1st and 15th.

Metallic36 said:
The 2nd payment has not been made by mspeed555. I emailed last night to remind him of the payment which was due on the 1st and he said that he would not be able to pay until later in the week. We had agreed on payments on the 1st and 15th of each month, as that is when he said he gets paid. I emailed him back to see what day he could pay, but no response yet.

That sucks...even if he made some kind of payment - 50 bucks, 75 bucks per paycheck, something to show that he is willing to keep his word...

Not cool dude. What comes around goes around and eventually this will bite you in the ass if you don't take care of your obligations.

Not much, he's "supposed" to pay what he can every 1st and 15th now. He said that he will pay on the 15th but has not said how much.

carbonkid said:
any news on this?...

Metallic36 said:
Not much, he's "supposed" to pay what he can every 1st and 15th now. He said that he will pay on the 15th but has not said how much.
i will pay as much as i can

what a scumbag...probably a junkie..."uh I cant afford to pay you back for ripping you off...I had to buy my dope first....but seriously I'll send you 20 bucks next week...I suck cock for extra money sometimes so we can make this work"

****** a-hole....

Back