Important Update For GTA Members

dima_rus

As you guys know, we don't have our Toronto official club nor forum. I spoke to Toronto Mazda 3 club and Toronto Mazda 6 club and asked them to give us our own section on their forums. Not a 100% on what's going on with TM3, but TM6 didn't hesitate and gave us our section on their forum:

http://forum.torontomazda6.com/

Our section on TM6 forum:

www.torontomazda5.com

Please register there so you can keep an eye on all the meets we'll be having around GTA, and also get some help with your mods from very welcoming and knowledgeable TM6 members.

Currently I'm working on getting us our own forum, so we can be official here in TO and can represent our club with pride! :)

I'm also in the process of making "TORONTOMAZDA5CLUB" decals and if anybody is interested, please let me know

(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)(drive2)

Dima

Last edited:
Important update for Mazda 5 owner.

As some of you know, i work at a local mazda dealership.

i have talk to my parts and service manager. 15% off parts, and 10% off service for club member.

you can message me for more detail.

Picture039.jpg

Picture044.jpg

I would like to request to all the GTA owners who have joined the promoted TO Mazda5 forum to continue visiting and contributing to this wider Mazdas 24/7 community.

Officially promoting external forums within this community is not allowed, but as long as we can support each other we should be OK.

Thanks

Thanks for your support Coolmazda5, in no way I'm trying to steal your members, I'm just trying to get TO community together.

I am still a member on this forum and encourage everybody else to join this community.

Best reagards.

Dima

Last edited:
Back