Important Poll

Waist a vacation day to have sex all day?

• Yes, use a vacation day because sex rules that much

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • No, it is stupid. Save your vacation time for perhaps a vacation.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually pretty game for a day of sex, but I might need to take a second day to recoup.

Bump for Friday votes!

SO my system is flawed because of one variable.... Number of vacation days available. I get several per year. A handful.

eh, just vote. 21 votes.. blah.

ur poll also sux because not ALL of us live with the person we get teh sex from.

THAT also makes a difference

I actually get very few evilmonkey.

Then save it.

If you can swing it, go in late one day or leave early. Early morning sex is awesome! You get to take advantage of morning wood and she is too self conscious about her breath to talk. Win/Win.

Why do some of you people need a day of rest after sex??

Give it to her good for a couple hours, then when she thinks you are done and is asking for some water and a towel ask her if, during round two, she minds if you run, jump, pull your feet back, and grab your ankles when you come at her. The look on her face will be priceless, or she will be down. At this point, aim is crucial my friend.

SO yeah, you guys have several week still to vote. I have no idea why i made it for so long.

bump.

You already know what I SAY about this subject, and that's only because I've been there, done that.

It's TOTALLY ok to use a vacation day for marathon sex. So long as they can keep it up that long and there's a bottle of lube just in case the well runs dry.

But NO ONE quits til it hurts or you break something!!!! Or until the police come because you kilt it. lol

some say............

bad-sex.jpg

others think sex is simply ..............

overrated.jpg

You already know what I SAY about this subject, and that's only because I've been there, done that.

It's TOTALLY ok to use a vacation day for marathon sex. So long as they can keep it up that long and there's a bottle of lube just in case the well runs dry.

But NO ONE quits til it hurts or you break something!!!! Or until the police come because you kilt it. lol

I support this message!

Back