Im so JDM!?!?!?!!?

CWiLL

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5, silver
So im working on my car at a shop.(messing with aem) I dont think much of the cars but maybe some of you will. sorry the cars a dirty but there getting ready for HIN on Dec. 10. I donno but to me the cars are pretty cool i just see them all the time so i decided to take pics for you guys.

BILLET2.jpg

BILLET3.jpg

the gs300(not a real gs300)
BILLET4.jpg

under the hood of the gs300
BILLET5.jpg

next car
BILLET6.jpg

BILLET8.jpg

BILLET9.jpg

BILLET10.jpg

BILLET13.jpg

BILLET14.jpg

last car(its for sale)
BILLET7.jpg

BILLET12.jpg

BILLET11.jpg

hope you enjoy

Chris

o the skyline is ditching the wheels. those are just the ones that came with it from japan. they have bronze wheels or gold for it

goku4658 said:
i wish my intercooler still looked nice...s*** looks clean
Yeah, I've been wondering how to clean mine. I would think one of those sprayers at a do it yourself car wash place might be too powerful and bend the fins.

i dont work there i just hang out there and work on my car and the onwer helps me. it would be fun to work there tho

cars look pizzimp!

We actually have a guy local in omaha that has a gs300 that he is currently swapping the 2jz into. The car should turn some heads. Hes gonna build it up to something like 600whp for starters and see what it can do. I think thats a ******* cool project.

Looks like you guys dont mess around with your projects! Whats the story on the R33? How did he get it legalized, and do you know what he paid?

dont kno what he paid. never asked. the car is legal, its gonna look totally different when hes done. ill post more pics in a week when its done

Undercover said:
i hope i can drive a skyline ....that my dream car

i know people that have driven and them and said they are in fact badass cars but seriously overhyped. however i still plan to own a r32 gtr within the next 3-4 years

Back