IL STATE BEACH MEET: Zion 09/12/09

Anna-chan

:
2009 CPW MS3 Sport
Wow, the EVOLV guys stole my meet spot from me. Oh well! (doh)
http://www.evolvchicago.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=748

DATE:
September 12th, 2009

TIME:
02:00 pm

WHERE:
Illinois State Beach
1 Lake Front Dr
Zion, IL 60099
(847) 662-4811

DIRECTIONS:
From the South are: I-294 north to Rt 173 east (approx 8 miles) to Sheridan Road. Make a right on Sheridan Road to Wadsworth Road, make a left and you will be in the park.

From the North are: I-94 South to Rt. 173, east on Rt.173 to Sheridan Road, right on Sheridan Road to Wadsworth Road and make a left on Wadsworth into the Park.

WHAT TO BRING:
As this is slated to start after lunch time, food is not required but if you would like to bring some munchies and drinks that would perfectly okay. If people have bag toss/corn hole/bag-o set ups, frisbees, footballs, feel free to bring those too. (i'm feeling the need to see Zath hit his head against concrete again)

Not sure if the Evolv guys have a spot where set up yet but for you old time mazdateamsters you know where to go! (at the end of the big parking lot, right next to the beach)

WHO IS IN?:

1. Anna-chan - Will stop by with eggrolls.
2. TheDoc
3. Sanblaster + Evylawd
4. Mazdaboysp23
5. wasssaup61 (if running)

Last edited:
seeing as the promised egg rolls did not appear at the WI meet, I respectfully decline.

what the hell. find where i said i would bring eggrolls! i don't remember saying that.

ΔΣxτΞr;4797729 said:
wut the ****...this is our spot...**** those dudes...

it's okay, the evolv guys are cool. besides, this time, it's not my meet! i don't have to worry about anything! *recline and sigh*

To Anna's defense, she said I "think" I'll bring egg Rolls. I don't see and actual confirmation. Was her questioned about total people answered?

To Anna's defense, she said I "think" I'll bring egg Rolls. I don't see and actual confirmation. Was her questioned about total people answered?

hey yeah, i just read back through there, there was no confirmation that i would actually make them.

so, to that effect, CROSS THE STATE LINE

Hey, my ex lives in Antioch! Pete! You should sneak out of the reunion and punch her in the head for me.

Back