iHawk app for iPhone

2003.5_MSP

:
2003.5 MSP
Hey guys just wondering what else I would need to use this app on iPhone.... It's saying something about plugging something into obd2 port? If so you know where to get it

unfortunately, you can't use the bluetooth units with an iphone, unless you jailbreak. the kiwi wifi model creates a wifi hotspot that you connect to with the iphone.

unfortunately, you can't use the bluetooth units with an iphone, unless you jailbreak. the kiwi wifi model creates a wifi hotspot that you connect to with the iphone.

Oh okay sweet bc it's on my iPod so it probably could work, but if it created hotspot then that's great two.. Thanks

you, it creates a hot spot, then you adhoc into it to get the obd information. the instructions are on the website. i'm actually considering getting one, too.

you, it creates a hot spot, then you adhoc into it to get the obd information. the instructions are on the website. i'm actually considering getting one, too.

It'll eliminate the need to spend so much on a wide and bc it's in there to if remember correctly

I plan on molding my iPod into the center console...

Last edited:
Back